Shines When The Sunset Shifts
Ooc;// Because this didn't take forever :'D

Smoke and Mirrors - RJD2

She seemed cautious, and that could have been more or less or Vendetta's own doing, what with the way he was eying her up. But he almost couldn't help it. All his life he'd aged knowing that the wolf was the most dominate of and canid animal, and yet here was the fea that easily had him out sized and out classed. She was unlike any canid animal he'd ever before beheld, and he wanted greatly to simply ask what she was. If she was some kind of greater wolf? Or even more than that. This was the first time that Vendetta had ever really encountered one of her kind.

The brown wolf donned a smile when she said that she was glad to hear that he wanted to join, but the typical question that followed next didn’t catch him by surprise. He’d been at this mother’s side more than once when she’d greeted new comers into the wandering pack that they’d lived in, though at the time he’d been little more than a young pup. He’d still been old enough to remember though. So with a moment’s thought his spoke honestly.

"Let me think... I'm a good hunter, but then again that comes with living alone don't it." He gave a chuckle at that thought, as it amused him for some reason he couldn't explain. Then he continued. "I suppose I could entertain too, if that counts as a skill." Then, for just a brief moment, he stopped to recall some of the many tales and songs he'd heard and seen in his travel. For a moment Vendetta became a tad nerves, even biting his lower lip just a tad. Seeing as he'd been born into his first pack, this was the first time he'd ever really had to join one, and it that wasn't enough to make one nerves, even just a little, then few things where.

Messages In This Thread