Shines When The Sunset Shifts
Ooc;// I'm sorry for the wait.... again.... I've some summer papers I'm trying to finish, but this lack of being here and posting should be over.

Gimme Shelter - Puddle of Mudd

The brown wolf tilted his head back and released a sigh of relief when her face softened and she welcomed him to the pack. Vendetta then brought his head back down in another bow of respect, so glad that he now had a place to call home. His voice carried a little more energy on it, a clear sign of his happiness that he'd been accepted into this pack, as he addressed the wolf in front of him. "Many thanks, wolf of the Cercatori d'Arte. This is like a breath of fresh air for me." Those words where a simple and easy way to put his gratitude.

Then, his eyes fell to his paws, and with a strange energy now in his body, he lifted his front paw and, taking a moment to think about what he was doing, stepped into the pack land that he'd just joined. It brought music to his head. This was new for him. He wasn't an all but care free pup in a loose pack with little more than a code tying it together. He was now a pack wolf, with pack laws to follow. And though that conversion might be tough, it was one he couldn't wait to start on.

His head turned slowly from the left to the right, taking in his new home for the first time. He worn a proud smile on his face, like he knew all along that he'd end up here. But after the wave of joy for joining a pack for the first time faded, he remembered his place. He was just a lowly peon, and this wolf before him was one of authority, or at least felt like one from her presence. Returning his gaze to her, he was again felled with wonder about her form. "Again, I thank you."

Messages In This Thread