When all you got to kee[p] is strong
[html]

OOC:

WC:500+

Her shock stopped the man in his tracks as he looked at the scattered bits of meat. It took the older lady to recognize him and in that awkward silence Jazper’s tail stilled. Maybe she didn’t know who he was? After all the last time they had seen each other was almost three years ago. It felt like that point of time was a world away form now. Suddenly her demeanor changed and he heard his own name. Tail resuming its wagging the large warrior quickly apologized, “Didn’t mean to startle you.” A guilty grin lined his muzzle.

As she relaxed his mind lowered it’s alerts and went back into the informal daily routine. He dwarfed his old acquaintance in both directions but still he regarded her with respect, knowing her to be a previous member of the territory. A look of confusion washed over his face as she motioned up at him. After a second he realized what she was pointing at, “Oh, This!?” He chuckled as he pointed to his own marking. He had received the sun tattoo around his left eye when he was about a year and a half, old news for him but Soran had left before then. “It’s old now. Just a little reminder of the stories my father use to tell me. He believed that there was a mighty wolf warrior named Fenris who brought the sun into the sky every day.” Smiling slightly as he thought of his parents he added, “I always wanted to be like Fenris when I was a kid.”

Taking a seat in the long grass he let a large hand pat the ground beside him in hopes that the dark lady would join him. “Tons has happened since you left. Even just for me personally.” Opening his shirt a little more the moonlight brought out the white scarring. Four large scratch marks traveled from his right shoulder all the way down to the opposite hip. “We had a bit of an incident with a bear a couple months ago.” Not wanting to dwell on that one event he began to ramble off other things, “I have two litters of my own with Savina’s sister Ghita. Two girls and three boys. The youngest are almost adults now. We had a really rough winter this year, got stormed in and that old barn got destroyed last year.” Catching himself going on he let his amber eyes fall on Soran’s greens. “What brings you back?”

It had been years since she was last in Crimson Dreams. In fact, it had been Twilight Vale back then and Naniko had yet to leave. People came and left all the time but it was rare that they would return and when they did they were usually looking for something. It was odd that Soran would come back after all of these years just to say hello. “Are you going to be joining the pack again?” It was possible that the wolfess had returned to the old lands and was in need of a home or maybe there was more.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread