When all you got to kee[p] is strong
[html]

OOC:

WC:500+

Smiling at Sorans joke Jazper nodded along, “It’s better to be safe than sorry I suppose.” It was strange to think about what he would be like if he was more like Lucifer, if his birth father’s values had not rubbed off on him and Lucifer had shown his true color and taught Jazper different. It was very possible that, given his unfortunate childhood, the friendly giant would have grown into a rather nasty piece of work. “Anyone who comes to Crimson Dreams is safe under my watch.” He chuckled with a wink, “No funny business here.” He accepted the compliment on his tattoo with a flattered smile. It was rare that he got to show off the tattoo as everyone in Crimson Dreams knew his face or had seen it around anyway. He had chosen the symbol with care; it was a part of who he was.

As he showed the dark lady his scars he began to frown slightly, remembering the accident and the miss commination. He hoped the bear had recovered after his near fatal blow. At Soran’s shock he brought his golden eyes to meet her greens once again and shrugged, “Some days it’ll burn a little but they’re almost fully healed now. We had a bit of a miss communication, it turns out the bear was a friend of a pup that use to live here but when I appeared Savina was being very violent and the bear was about to retaliate.“ Pausing he began to trace the scars with a finger, “I will always put my life at risk before I let someone's life be taken.” His words couldn’t be truer to his heart. Regardless of the accident he would always throw himself in dangers was for the benefit of others.

As the older lady began to explain why she had returned Jazper sat quietly, ears perked in her direction to show that he was listening. He was surprised to hear that she had another litter. In his mind she was old, much older than himself for she had been old when he was a pup. Maybe he would also have many more litters in his lifetime? The thought certainly was interesting, as it appeared to be difficult enough keeping track of five children. She spoke two names, one of which he recalled from his teenage years. “I’ve never heard of Dhalia sorry.” He admitting grudgingly, “Khaden left when we were still Twilight Vale. Went and joined up in that pack that was full of hippies…. something Hallow.” Recalling the last part of the pack name vaguely. “That pack broke up a long time ago though and I never heard from him again.” The midnight male felt bad for sharing such news with Soran, she was searching for them and he had no real answers.

To her final question he had a solid answer for though, “Wolves come and go of course. There aren't many originals are still here. There’s Savina, Anu, Kansas and myself. Ehno and Ghita, Savina’s siblings, came over form Italy a couple years back. Most of the younger members are our pups combined and recently we’ve had an influx of new members.” It was sad that most of the old member shad left but the few that had stayed had brought up a family in the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread