When all you got to kee[p] is strong
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this!!! It's been crazy here! WC: 1390 Yup I'm still a rambler, sorry! XD

Soran was smiling at the male, listening to him speak, what a funny situation she had found herself in, in another universe, where things had panned out differently, where other choices had been made she would have stayed with Deuce, they would probably still be mates even to this day, she would never have left and had her final litter of pups, but she would be sat here with her adopted son, she would be a grandmother to his children, it was a very strange thoughts for the ebony female, how different life could have been if things had worked out differently. Not that it made any difference to how Soran felt about the younger ebony male, he was kin to her in her mind, after all Deuce had loved him so much to adopt him, and so the ebony female would love him just as dearly, because her pale lover had loved him. She smiled at the male's reassurance about her being safe here, it would seem that he had become quite a guardian, she was proud of him, the role suited him, she had always thought of him as being destined for great things, this act of nobility and bravery by protecting his pack just proved that and reinforced the idea even further in her mind. The lithe female's ears twitched gently as she listened to him speak, they turned slightly to better catch what he was saying. He showed her his scars and spoke about what had happened, Soran's ears drooped slightly, she knew that Savina could be a vicious creature when she wanted to be, the dark leader had once confessed it to her in a conversation that was shared between the two a long time ago, but it was such a shame that Jazper had been injured because of it, and no doubt the bear was probably fairly injured as well, chances were a wound like the one the tattooed male had recieved would have come with retaliation for the bear as well. It would not have been taken lightly and no doubt the bear had been punished, that was a shame as well, the bear would have reacted against the attack, but if it was all part of a misunderstanding then it would not have deserved it, not really. Again Soran was proud of the jet male, he had taken a blow that was meant for his leader and he seemed to be proud of it, he was indeed a noble soul, putting himself at risk like that for the sake of another, to save them before they were injured severly or killed, it was indeed something that required a lot of bravery, the ebony female was astonished at how brave wolves could be when it was required of them.
"I see, it's such a shame when a misunderstanding turns ugly like that. Is Savina alright? And the bear? It was very brave of you to step in the way, I can see from here that they must have been quite serious wounds. I would offer you something for them, but as you said they're almost healed, there is not much point when they're at that stage. If only I had been here when it had first happened, I could have been of some use, I could have stitched the wounds at least. Although I suppose the pack would not have gone without a healer?" The jet female said, looking at the wound, it was true, she was fairly practiced at sewing wounds closed neatly, she had infact reattatched the tip of her own ear when it had been all but torn off. She wished she could have been here to help, although the scars looked like they had healed nicely and that there was no further risk of infection.

The female nodded slowly as Jazper said that he had never heard of Dhalia. She was expecting in a way, her red daughter had been a bit of a recluse, and then she had been infected with the addled thinking of her half brother, she had worshipped him and their psychopathic father, she had become severly unhinged, it was as if her evil father had taken over her. It was perhaps for the best that Jazper had never encountered her, she had been far from stable the last time the ebony female had seen her, which was not helped by the jet wolf laughing at her, she could not help it though, Dhalia believed so strongly that her father had loved her, her father had been an evil creature completely incapable of any feeling, let alone love. Soran could not help but laugh at her, she had hoped that by being cruel to her somehow her red girl would snap out of whatever spell it was that had a hold over her. It had not worked though, and she had not seen her red girl again, she missed her dearly though, despite her madness she was still her daughter, she wanted a chance to help the poor girl before she did something that she could not take back.
"It is probably for the best that you never met Dhalia actually, she was my daughter, Khaden's twin, the pair could not be more opposite, Dhalia was not... stable if I am honest, it is perhaps for the best that she left her brother and this pack alone." The female said, conceeding to wisdom, yes even though it did not help her find her it was for the best that she had not come back here, she might have caused trouble and then where would they be? The female nodded again as Jazper spoke of Khaden, so he had tried to branch out on his own, found another pack? Soran did not blame him, she herself was a victim of wandering feet, a lust for travel and adventure, for new experiences and friends, new challenges, it seemed to be something that she had passed along in her genes, something that was as natural to those who shared her blood as breathing was.
"Ah I see... it is a shame that you do not know where he is, I suppose then that is my trail cold here, all i can do is hope he comes home again, I always do so I do not see why he would not." The fae said, although it was difficult for her to hide the way her ears drooped with the sadness that he son was not here, she had been hoping beyond anything that he was, she needed to rebuild the long destroyed bridge between the pair of them, she needed his forgiveness to stop her feeling so guilty. Just to have known that he was alive and happy would have been enough, she hoped he was more than anything, wherever he was now.

So the pack had become more of a family affair had it? This did not surprise Soran, she had lived through the times of Chimera, when every second wolf in the pack had been a D'Angelo or a De Le Poer, it had always made her laugh, especially now it seemed that Naniko had lived up to her surname, on her fourth litter of pups, they had always been good wolves that Soran had been very fond of, but they were indeed prolific breeders. And of course for a time Syemv had been populated by Russos, the ebony fae was used to this sort of thing, when one found a mate within a pack and had pups it was usual for the pups to stay around as well, it made for a good united pack, when everyone was as close as to be related by blood anyway what harm did it do to actually be blood relatives? She nodded as the male spoke, the silver hoops in her left ear glittering in the dimming light as she did so.
"Ah I see, well that is marvellous, it must be lovely to have all of your family so close to you, well some of it at least. What else has happened? have you kept the old house?" The ebony fae asked, her voice now more questioning, the sadness gone from it again, curiosity was always good for stopping her dwelling too much on things that caused heartache.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread