When all you got to kee[p] is strong
[html]

Don't worry, I seem to be the queen of rambling XD I apologise for the wait on this, I have been super busy OOC at the moment :S WC:1040

The tall slender female listened as the male spoke, still worrying about his scars, he would have been in so much pain, she would have hated to have seen him like that, she cared for him as if he were family, his closeness to Deuce making him automatically so in her mind. She had loved his adopted mother more than anyone she had ever known, if the universe only gave wolves one big love in their lives then Deuce was hers, she had adored the pale female, they had been there for one another through the most horrid and the most wonderful times of their lives. Soran had been there at the birth of her eldest pups, just as Deuce had helped her bring Conri into the world. The pair of them, even now were bonded at the heart, Soran still felt the tug of the snowy female even here, a small pull at her heartstrings every now and again, she wondered often if Deuce felt the same, perhaps she did, the pull was almost physical for the ebony female, had she any clue where to even start looking for the pale lady she may have gone hunting for her by now, just to know she was safe and happy would be enough for the jet lady, even though she was unsure that Deuce still loved her, after all she had chosen Luicfer over her all that time ago. But then again the ebony male had been very jealous of his former step mother's relationship with Deuce, perhaps the pale female had indeed still loved her, the dark female supposed that she would never know now, now that the pale female seemed to have gone missing from the lands, there was nothing that she could do about it, perhaps if she were to come back then she would have her answer. Oh how she missed the pale female; the dark female spent a lot of time missing loved ones nowadays, her children, her grandchildren, old lovers, old friends, that had been why she had come back here, the hope that she could rekindle some of her old relationships was too strong for her, the pull of these old familiar lands being too tempting, and now she was here finding that so many she had known had moved on, but already she was finding those she considered family, perhaps her luck was changing.

The fae nodded as the male spoke of the healers of the pack, she was slightly shocked to hear that Savina had had pups, but she supposed that that was to be expected, she had been gone a long time, a lot must have happened in her absence.
"It is funny to think of Savina having children, it has been so long since I have last seen her of course, but it had never occured to me that she might have had children. Two of them are healers you say? Well I am glad that you had someone skilled to look after you, it would have killed Deuce to know that you were hurt, it is good to know that you recieved the best care possible." The ebony fae replied. The truth was it would have broken her own heart had the male passed away, she had known him when he had been small and had always held him in very high esteem, he was her kin, at least to her he was. She was genuinely glad that the pack had found itself a good pair of healers, they were needed when one started a pack, there needed to be someone there to help whenever someone got injured, and with the life the wolves lead it was natural that someone would find themselves wounded now and again. After all hunting large prey as packs did often had an element of danger within it, also the packs had not always been completely harmonious, Soran knew that better than most, sometimes fights broke out and someone would inevitably get hurt. This of course saddened the ebony female, but it was a fact of life, sometimes there were those that wanted to harm you, perhaps her scars would not be so visible had she had a healer nearby, that was part of the reason that she had taught herself some of the medical abilities that she had, they were limited and learnt from books, but she was confident that she could have helped had she been required.
"I am pleased that the bear was alright, I would have hated for a misunderstanding to have ended in a death, even though this is not my home anymore, a death on the packlands would have hurt you all I am sure, especially over a mistake." The female replied as the male spoke about the bear, stretching her lithe legs out momentarily before crossing them properly, moving to sit upright, taking the weight off of her wrists. SHe turned her ebony head back to the male, listening to him as he spoke. She was surprised to hear that the pack now kept goats, so much had changed since she had left, of course she had known that there were some small goats running about the place, some wild creatures that the wolves had occasionally hunted for prey, but to actually be farming them was a step she had not been expecting.
"I see, so much has changed since I left, how long has the pack been keeping goats? Do you use them solely for meat? Or do you use their fur and milk as well, the humans used to you know, they used to keep a breed of goat and make coats and the like from the fur that they sheared from them." The lady said, stopping when she realised that she was sounding a little like a teacher, her knowledge from books spilling out of her mouth freely.
"Tell me Jazper, have you seen any of your family? Your sister?" She asked, suddenly wondering what had become of Dierdre, she had been present at her birth after all, she felt that she should ask after her, make sure that she was alright and happy somewhere, even if it was not within the lands.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread