When all you got to kee[p] is strong
[html]

OOC:

WC:300+

The Knight began to laugh at Soran’s comment on Savina having pups. To her it may seem like a far off idea but for Jazper, who had been around to see Savina’s first litter born, she was very suited to the mothering role. It must be odd, he thought, to come back to a pack years later and see all the changes. Life moved normal for him, both Savina and himself having two litters each, but to Soran time must have just skipped a large period. “She’s a very good mother. She’d do anything for her kids. They’re all very nice wolves, four daughters and two sons." Between the Marino ladies the two had added a total of eleven new wolves into the world, a large and impressive number of pups for two females and one family. Savina, as a wolf and leader, had always impressed the coal male.

Her mate Kansas had a strange relationship with Jazper though. Jazper being overly competitive and Kansas being sensitive had made for a fragile and interesting friendship to start with but after the other had reviled that he had slept with Naniko and Lucifer everything had spun out of control. The Knight was thinking about talking to the pale male again though, too much time had passed dwelling on Lucifer it seemed.

Nodding about the bear he added solemnly, “We’ve already experienced the loss of a young man that Savina was caring for over the winter. A joiner turned out to be a murderer.” Not willing to reveal too much information as he felt it was a personal pack experience he stopped there. “We also almost lost Savina’s daughter Artemis. She fell from the roof and was unconscious but breathing. Didn’t wake up for a long time.” Stopping himself he quickly changed the subject, answering her questions.

“The pack has been keeping goats for about a year. Ever since Old Red broke down. I don’t personally care for goat; prefer to catch my meat fair and square. I think most members eat them.” He wasn’t too sure why they kept the goats in the first place, he admitted that having livestock helped in the cold winter months but he was a predator, a wolf who enjoyed the hunt. As far as his family was concerned he hadn’t seen many of them floating around but he tried his best, “Noah and Tal are around in the other packs up north I believe. Tal has a son now.” He had met the boy very briefly before and had run into him again just the other day. “I haven’t seen Dierdre or Deuce in some time, let alone Lucifer.” He assumed Soran believed Dierdre to be his sister given Deuce adopting him. In his brain he still wasn’t sure what Dierdre was to him as she had been the one to adopt him originally.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread