When all you got to kee[p] is strong
[html]

Smile Apologies I appear to have rambled! XD WC: 1354

The sable female could not deny that everything seemed odd now, so much had happened in the time that she had been gone, for her it had felt like only a moment since she had left, although it was true that so much had happened to her as well, having another litter, living within another pack, taking another mate; it just had not really occured to her that the pack lands here would have moved on so swiftly without her. It was strange to be back, seeing how much those wolves that she had seen as just tiny pups had grown, Jazper in particular had sprouted up so quickly, in her mind he would have still been the small bundle of black fur that she had known. How strange it was that she remembered Savina as being the young female who had confessed her inner turmoils to the sable female when she was now a mother of six and the leader of the pack. She was a fine choice though, that Soran could not deny, she must be a good and fair leader if Jazper was so willing to follow her. The lady nodded as she listened to all of the troubles that had happened, a murderer had been let into the pack? This saddened the female deeply, although she knew that this sometimes could happen, it would not do to be distrustful of everyone that came to the borders, usually the trust was rewarded with loyalty and hard work, sometimes though it could be thrown back in the faces of the leaders, as had happened in this case, as had happened when Conri had been leader, he himself had betrayed his pack, his family and his mate all in one go, this still broke the ebony mother's heart everytime she thought of it. The female's velvet ears flattened to her skull with sadness as she thought of how Savina must have felt, the loss of a child was a terrible thing to endure, Soran herself had lost little Maeve when she had been only minutes old, she could not imagine losing a child that she had grown to know and love, a child that had it's own personality and habits, that must have been dreadful for the ebony leader of the pack. Ears swivelled and perked up once more as the male continued, speaking of something which could have been a second loss, a child had fallen off the roof? How on earth had she gotten up there in the first place? The sable lady's brow furrowed as she looked up at the jet Lictor, unable to comprehend how the child would have managed to get up there in the first place, the poor child though, such a fall would have been a terrible thing, especially for Savina, it must have been awful for her to have to fear losing a second child.
"What on earth was the child doing on the roof? And yes I have heard of that happening, I have read it in human books, sometimes the body shuts down in order to heal itself properly, she is very lucky, she could have died, or had so much damage done to her that she would not have been able to speak or walk again. That would have been terrible." The female replied, once again realising that she sounded like a teacher, she had read so many books in her time that sometimes the knowledge simply poured from her mouth without her really thinking about it.

The subject was changed away from the occurances in the pack quickly, allowing the female to stop her ears drooping with sorrow for them, it was a dreadful thing to hear, she hated the idea that anyone in the pack that had once been her home would have been injured or killed, she still cared deeply for the wolves that lived here, the ones that she knew anyway and hated to think of them suffering through any sorrow. She watched the male as he spoke of the goats, nodding along with his words, although her brow furrowed with confusion, she did not understand why they needed to keep goats, she herself was very like Jazper, she liked to hunt, to catch her prey wild and roaming free, rather than kept in a pen and slaughtered. The female had always and would always be a huntress, that was simply the end of that. She was glad that Jazper felt the same way, at least there seemed to be one other wolf who held the same opinions as she did, wanting to catch his own food, enjoying the thrill of the chase, after all the food was far less lacking than it had been in the past, even in the more harsh winter months there seemed to be enough prey to get by, the female understood that sometimes food was scarce and perhaps then the pack would need the goats then, but she herself had not experienced any hardship within the 'Souls lands. She looked up at the male again, her gaze meeting his.
"That mirrors my own opinions I will say, I would much prefer the thrill of the chase, catching my prey fair and square, not penning it in and killing it that way." The jet female replied. Jazper then spoke of his brothers, she nodded, she knew what had happened to them, having stumbled across them, quite by chance on her travels around the lands, in fact Jazper was actually one of the last male Rhiannons she had seen, she smiled at him then as he spoke of them, glad that he knew where they were, her own family was so divided that it was nice to see siblings that still kept in touch with one another and spoke to one another.
"I know this, I have already seen Noah and Talesin in the lands, I acidentally stumbled across them whilst I was walking. They have caught me up on a few of the things that have happened in the lands, it seems that Tal has had a rather dramatic time recently, I was so sorry to hear of his losses. He knew all about me, it seems that Deuce has told him a lot about me. Noah was a little unsure of who I am, I think I frightened him I must confess, when I realised who he was I hugged him, I think that shocked him a little. You have fine brothers there Jaz, do you see them often?" The female replied, a chuckle escaping her lips as she spoke of Noah, remembering how he had been so flustered when she had pulled him into a hug, she could not help herself, she had just been so pleased to see him. The stuttering grey male had already managed to worm his way into her affections, she was quite fond of him.

The male then spoke of Deuce and Dierdre, Soran nodded slowly as she looked at him, but she could not quite hide the sorrow in her eyes when he spoke of the pale female that had once been her mate, the sable lady missed her daily, missed everything about her, the way she looked, the way she spoke, how she smelt, everything. It still made her heart ache to think that she was far away somewhere, without her, when she should be with Soran, with her arms wrapped tightly around her.
"That is a shame, it would have been good to have seen Dierdre again, though you know she was never keen on me? She could not accept that Deuce was with me rather than Thanos you know, I was hoping to see her to see if she had warmed to me anymore than she had before. How long has it been since you last saw her?" She asked, carefully skirting around mentioning Deuce's name, her heart ached too much when she thought of her, she did not think she would manage to get the word past her lips without the tugging of her heart strings becoming too much to bear.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread