So many things have changed
[html]

WC:500+

Sanuye didn't like Maska or anything that he had done so far to the tribe. She never knew that the Chief of the Great Tribe could be so cold heart to do such a thing. He looked over to Luna as she spoke and nodded. "Yes. Maska is one of the Councilman from the Great Tribe. He's apprently well respected there though I can't see why." Her eyes moved over, glad to have Songan's company, though couldn't help but worry about him. His and the red wolf's gaze moved over to Ayasha as she stated that Dawali would only be her chief. His gaze moved around with a worried look on his fave. "Keep quiet about that kind of stuff Ayasha. I wouldn't like to see anything happen to you if Maska or one of his guardians heard you." He was sure that continued support for his brother would bring nothing but harm to the other members. For now they would have to follow his orders.

His ears fell a bit as Ayasha began to ask the red wolf her questions. He gave her a small smile before looking to Sanuye. "Sanuye has been treating me. There's no wounds, just sore in my back and some bruises." Sanuye rubbed his back gently as he soon spoke again. "I came to Maska with my bow and refused to hand it over, so he had his gaurdian restain me. He's asked me to make some more bows, though I need to finish up the work for your mother before I even begin work on those. I just... worry that he might plan to use them for war even though we're at peace with the neighboring packs..." He had the right to be worried. What kind of craftsman would like the weight on him knowing that his hands made the weapons used to kill others. He prefered making hunting weapons instead.

It seemed Ayasha began to explain just what happened to his brother and again questioned why it should matter. He gave a heavy sigh before continuing on what the white she wolf had said. "It's because the beliefs of AniWaya are the same as those of the Great Tribe... Because he falsely took leadership, he should have been killed, though Maska was merciful of my brother and demoted him instead, which isn't exactly better..." As much as he wanted to agree with Ayasha, the beliefs were the law and they were to be followed. Sanuye could feel Songan's pain and wanted to do something for Dawali, though she wasn't sure what she could do. She looked to the other two she wolves and fiddled with her fingers. "As much as we don't like Maska, we don't have any other choice than to help Dawali than by following him. Just pretend to show your respect." Both of them were from the Great Tribe and knew the laws and customs. It would probably benifit the other two if they learned about the Great Tribe and the culture before things got out of hand.

<style>
.SOA-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SOA-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SOA-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 i {font-family:verdana; color:#a49e9c; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SOA-K-01 {background-color:#403634; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:448px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3130/songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:384px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SOA-K-01-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread