So many things have changed
OOC: I totally want one.

IC: Ayasha was happy to be in the company of so many people who agreed with her views of their “leader,” even though Ayasha didn’t believe that Maska was their true leader. Though she sighed at Songan’s suggestion. ”J’adore has said the same thing and so would my mother, if she knew. But it is getting harder to just stand by and let him destroy our way of life. AniWaya used to be a happy place. But now…” She shrugged. ”I’ll try but it won’t be easy. But then, when is anything about life easy.” She thought of what had happened to Shiloh as a prime example of life being hard. ”But we can survive.”

She gave a soft growl at Maska’s audacity. ”Does he truly believe that he is a good leader if we all are either angry at him or scared of his wrath? We can’t even ask why or give our opinions. Was it like that in the Great Tribe? Because he keeps hurting those that I care for. And soon, something is going to go terribly wrong and it’ll just get worse.” She bite her lip worriedly.

Maybe Songan could explain to her what he did wrong. ”Songan, can you explain to me what exactly Dawali did or didn’t do that is so wrong? And why it even matters to us.” She hoped that she could actually understand what was going on with someone to actually explain it to her that had mutual respect for her.

Messages In This Thread