Meet me again my long lost one
[html]
OOC scadoosh. / +math goes here!

The male could be cold and heartless, and she was finding out that was just how he was. However, Noah Sawtooth found out that the lady her-self could give whatever words that he had right back to him. What a wonderful match. The star had surprised him, for a first. Not that he minded but it was hard to figure those balls of lights out. He knew where they would be, and what they stood for, however other than that he was lost, about them.

The silver male pulled his head away upon feeling the warmth in her face; with a chuckle he poked her face with his nose. He found it funny that she was blushing; he felt it was only right to pick on her, even if it was just playing around. She had always looked at him in a different light. The black female never looked at him like he was a monster, or even ugly for that means. She looked at him like he was just a wolf, like she was. That was what had earned the respect from him.

The male lowered his head back down thinking about what to do next? He shook his head, he wasn’t sure. After all, normally Noah would have never looked at her twice after the pain she brought upon him. Most females knew they had hurt the male that would give his life to protect the one that they love. ”Fight more?” he lifted his head piping in jokingly, after all they knew that each other could bicker back and forth till the star washed the colors out of their pelts.

<style type="text/css">
.noahbutt b {font-weight:bold; color:#fab615; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee2c6; }
.noahbutt p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.noahbutt {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#030618; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2gw6ipv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0aa51; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.noahbutt p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.noahbutt p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread