Nobody Said That It's Over
[html]
thanks! Big Grin

The male waited patiently until a younger wolf came along - he was of the normal coloring of a timber wolf, with piercing green eyes, eyes of the likes that Ansui had never seen before. His own eyes were a dark brown, and they looked into the younger's green ones. The wolf said that he was on the borders of Ichika no Ho-en - that must be what the pack was called - and asked if he could help him.

Ansui didn't answer for a moment or two, taking his time to sort out his thoughts and what he would say. This was his way - he tried to never say anything rashly or ahead of time, anything that he may regret later. It wasn't his wish to offend or hurt, only to help and meet new people and find the peace that he knew was inside of him. It wasn't his thought that he was wasting time, for Ansui thought time to never be wasted; everything that he did, everything that anyone did, had a purpose and a meaning. No time was wasted time.

Eventually, he opened his mouth and said, "Greetings. I am Ansui Gautama, and I wish to join this pack." With those words said in a slow, deep voice, the dog bowed slightly to the wolf that stood before him, indicating his respect for him, his beliefs, and the pack that he stood next to.

<style type="text/css">
.ansui01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#C5D3E2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000; }
.ansui01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ansui01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#2D3949; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zxjX2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C5D3E2; padding: 155px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1AAB6; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.ansui01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread