Nobody Said That It's Over
[[dont forget to PM your member information to the InH account, so we know where Ansui lives and shizz!]]

The mountain dog spoke and Saul allowed the males deep timbre to wash over him. A priest would have been the best way to describe the male in front of him. He was very similar to Alae, now that he had begun speaking Saul could pick out these similarites much better. While it appeared he had very little practical skills, he had a good few emotional skills that would certainly benefit the pack. It would be this males job to bless all pups born in Ichika and the like. Though Saul was unsure if there were any pregnant females in the pack, which he should really know about, he was sure that soon enough, his services would be needed. The young male inclined his head softly, acknowledging the fact that the male was a teacher. Perhaps he could speak to Range- Saul knew the boy spent a fair amount of time in the Gampo Abbey. "Valuable skills- I am sure a great many of us are no closer to enlightenment than you are." He offered, before ordering his thoughts. Ansui was well suited for Ichika and there was no need to delay any further.

"If you would repeat after me Ansui- I am a Gautama, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life."

As the few times before that the male had spoken to Niao-ka Creed, he spoke each sentence clearly and at a moderate pace. Cinnamon ears caught the males words as he repeated the lines back to him, wholeheartedly accepting himself into Ichika. Although all new members started as Dai-in's, Saul had no doubt that the male would soon be on his way to the priest rank. He would be under Saul's command, but he imagined the mountain dog would spend more time with Alae than himself. Green eyes were dancing merrily as he dropped the blade of grass he'd been twirling. "All new members of Ichika are required to complete and initiation task after their acceptance. This task must be completed with a fellow Ichikan, and it must be one of the first things you do within Ichika." He paused, thinking of the Abbey. "Your task is to meditate out on the Serendipity Shores from dawn till dusk- perhaps you could pass on the wisdom to my nephew, I am sure he would be delighted to meet you." He said, thinking of Range. The boy was sure to want to meet the mountain dog.

Messages In This Thread