Is it too much to ask
[html]

WC:000+ - I need to draw those skulls. ._.

She was home and she'd been up for hours already, working away at nothing important as usual. It wasn't until the sun was losing it's orange bleed in the sky that the young medic had turned from useless tasks to chores, such as working on that pen for Casper, her pet goat. By the time the injured Evelyn had even arrived, she'd been out back, behind her house and hard at work with screws and lumber, trying her best to finish the large frame of the pen before ever asking Tal for help.

She heard the knocking just barely over her own cursing and cussing, the usual work talk of course. She cursed one last time as the wood slipped onto her foot (though luckily protected by a thick layer of leather, thanks to her mute project boy) and then tossed the work aside to answer the door. She walked around to the side yard (seperated by a crude fence) and shooed Casper when the goat came to greet her. She leaned on the outer fence (much nicer than the one dividing the yard and recently painted black) and smirked wickedly when she saw Evelyn standing there.

I hope my boys didn't scare you, Ev. She mused, referring to the skulls affectionately. Come on over. There's a gate to get out back. You can relax for a bit before I work on that arm of yours, m'kay love? She waved her hand casually, indicating to the well hidden gate beside her. Watch out for Casper though. He loves to bully my visitors.

She glanced down at the dual-toned goat who only looked up at her with a blank expression of innocence, one she knew was fake. ...I need to finish that pen, so he won't be trouble for anyone visiting me... She frowned, pinching her eyebrows together and chewing thoughtfully on her snake bites. Little Devil. She scolded the goat and then turned to reenter the main yard out back, pausing only to make sure the gate was locked (once Evelyn was in) and then she easily leaped the divider back into the main yard.

Make yourself comfortable. I just gotta clean up a bit first. She waved to a nearby table set, one she'd traded some silver for. It was nicely made for something put together from a few planks of wood and some stumps. The chairs were carved out for luperci to sit without pinching their tails and the table was nice and smooth, even along the legs and underside. They were new additions to her back yard but judging by the already dried paint and dye stains in the table's face, she'd made good use of it already.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread