She kills my self-control [p]
WC:5+

The Sawtooth female shifted around as she sort of leaned over the step looking over to where the black she wolf had seated her-self. The calico babe took an elbow to the landing of the cabin that the pack had been living in, as she looked to the salt and pepper fellow she pack member. They seemed to have a bit of age of them between the two of them, three, maybe four years as the most. That did not take away from her natural beauty. Charm had not told a soul that she would rather rest her head at night with a female, and not a younger one, they seemed to have a lacking when it comes to the charm, and well maturity that some of the older females have. Though she shamelessly flirted away with the mocha male at the borders, she knew in her heart that other than a deep friendship, other than that she could not muster that in her heart to lie about her dark desires. The same desires that made her love only one of the same gender, also gave her the ill will feelings towards pups, she had enough of them being around her name sake Aunt her children the yipping and squeaks, it drove the odd coloring girl nuts, to where she almost wished she was deaf that way they didn’t make Charm dig at her ears till they bleed, and it wasn’t until they reached about two did she find her-self able to be around them.
A hand reached up as they ran over her rows of braids, she had to make sure that they where there and there and that they were all correctly done. She needed to always know that her hair was in place, she didn’t mind holding her head upside down while she went about making the many small braid with in her head. It was just the pain of the time that it took to make so many that made her hair style. She smiled as she dropped her hand back down onto the stoop, as she shifted into the step as the lady spoke. Charm Sawtooth rocked back a bit as she laughed, was it that clear upon her coat that she was just as new to these lands as the land in front of her was. She pulled up a hand and drew the thumb and forefinger close together leaving a small gap between the two digits, making sure that they would not connect if someone was to draw a line out of her finger. ”Just a little.” The she Sawtooth spoke as she laughed at how her own attempt to play suave attempt of talking to the female just did not work.
”Soran is it? I’ve heard that name before. Don’t remember when, where, who or even why. Might have been when I lived with my Aunt. I don’t know.” She chuckled, but the name Soran…she had heard it, however the face was not connecting with the name. Charm was always the smarter of the two of the litter; more aware that for every action there was a re-action. She seemed to have understood that better than her brother. ”Charm.” The lady spoke her name as she put one hand in front of her chest and another one at her back as she curled over her one arm as she pushed her head back up, as she looked to the lady.

Messages In This Thread