She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

Smile Slight powerplay here with Soran kissing Charm, hope that's ok with you? If not I can change it Smile WC: 1262

The ebony female could barely take her eyes off of the calico patterned beauty before her, her green gaze kept meeting the lilac one of the beautiful fae before her. Her fingertips felt like they were aflame against the female's shoulder, she could not help it, the female was so warm against her fingers, there was a chemistry, a chemical warmth between the two of them, it was something she couldn't deny. She was nervous, more nervous than she had been in a long time, the way the fae moved and spoke, the way she was so confident and bubbly, the ebony fae was completely entranced by her, it had been a long time since she had felt the wamrth of a first attraction with someone. In the past she had fallen totally in love with Summer and Deuce, she had indeed felt the initial warmth with Dayna, the beautiful pale femme who had taken her in despite her pregnancy, she had been a wonderful partner, but soon the feeling had grown cold and Soran had stayed with her more out of a feeling of duty and owing her something than for actual affection. It had fizzled as quickly as it had come, but then again it had been nothing like this, it had been nothing like this heart fire the female was feeling now, she felt like a young wolf again, the familiar warmth, just as when she had first set eyes on her pale lady, Summer, was spreading through her. She was nervous, but could not shake the excitement at the idea that this fae might just be feeling the same way, after all she had not shrugged away from the ebony lady's dark fingers, her light gentle touch on the shoulder. In fact she seemed to be unphased by it entirely, this gave the ebony lady hope, perhaps she too, was feeling this strange tingling, the sudden warmth of attraction between the two of them. The female was nervous though, the small circles she was tracing on the female's shoulder with her soft fingertips were enough for now, she was too shy to make the first move, she was really enjoying the conversation that the pair were sharing, she was also just enjoying her company, there was a realxed, peaceful atmosphere between the two that the dark Vetes female hadn't felt for a long time, it was edged of course with the flutter of anticipation and excitement that something might happen soon, that between the pair of them the small spark of whatever it was they were feeling would be fanned into a full flame of desire. The ebony fae was not often one that would be thinking about this sort of thing, she had never actively looked for love, but it always seemed to find her when she was least expecting it, perhaps this would be one of those situations. Soran could not help but smile at the female, her smile had become a little shy in the recent moments, she could not help but feel nervous, what if she was indeed misreading the signals and was actually making a fool of herself quite spectacularly?

This question was answered by the female resting her calico hand upon Soran's dark cheek, her hand instincively moved to touch it gently, pressing her palm to the back of the fae's hand, she smiled as she felt the warmth of the fae's hand against her face, the tingling of attraction spreading to her chest now as well. Time seemed to slow down and her eyes half closed with the hazy feeling of attraction she felt towards the female. All of a sudden the calico girl moved in a fluid moment, her face close to the ebony female's, her lips met Soran's and the butterflies in her stomach went into overdrive, the fluttering getting faster and faster, unable to be ignored now. The ebony fae raised her hand to the calico girl's grey cheek and fell into the kiss, her breathing becoming shallow and the air seeming too warm and too close all of a sudden. The kiss was soon broken and Charm sat down once again, the ebony fae rested her hand on the calico girl's shoulder once again, stroking her soft fur with her fingertips again, unable to keep the smile from her face. The kiss had been wonderful, it had been such a long time since she had felt the sudden hazy attraction, to feel genuinely attractive to someone, she was getting older, this she could not deny and she had expected that her days of feeling this way were over, apparently not. She was very grateful to whatever god it was that was watching over her, that had decided that with all the heartache in her life she was allowed some moment of happiness, something that would be nice, even if it was just for a fleeting moment.
"That was... wonderful... thank you." The ebony lady said, unable to wipe the smile from her face, pausing for a moment and then leaning in, pressing her lips against the calico girl's own one again, just for a moment before leaning back and sitting upright again, still tracing little patterns on the girl's shoulder with her dark fingers.

Of course this moment was fleeting when suddenly the memory of the question she had asked came to her mind, this gorgeous calico girl was Summer's daughter, no wonder Soran had been so attracted to her, she had been hopelessly, helplessly in love with her mother. There was a lot of her former pale angel in Charm, though there was far more than that, she was attracted to Charm for being herself, it was true that she was very similar to her mother in many ways, but she was also herself, Soran was sure she felt the attraction for her purely for being herself and only herself. Still she could not risk starting anything with this female without first telling her the truth, for all she knew this could go somewhere special and the last thing she would want is for the calico girl to find out some other way and feel betrayed. No, she would have to tell her the truth, a lie, even if it was only a lie through ommitting to tell someone could become a posionous thing, tainting any friendships and relationships between herself and others.
"I knew your mother. I want to tell you in case this goes somewhere, you may have noticed that I am very attracted to you, but I have to be honest with you. Your mother and I... we were... lovers, we were in love. I want you to know this before anything happens, it wouldn't affect anything from my point of view, but it might for you, so I felt you should know, is that ok?" The lady asked, her green gaze searching for and finding the lilac eyes of the female before her, hoping that by looking at her she would see that she was honest in what she was saying, that she was genuinely attracted to her and that she didn't want anything to taint anything that might potentially happen between the pair. The truth was that she did feel slightly odd about the whole thing, it was strange to think that she was so attracted to her former mate's daughter, but then again she was different from her mother in enough ways that Soran was sure that her attraction was not just because of who this girl's mother had been.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread