She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

WC:6+

The moment that the two shared was wonderful; there was a spark, warmth of a fire that came when they united into the one. It felt so wrong for her to be sitting here on the wooden steps kissing another female, the soft touch of the black female touching her body bring a shudder of joy that rushed though her, she had no issues taking the first step in this dance. Though there was a secret, the female was not good at committing to anything though and the feelings that she was getting off of this ebony lady was something more then what she had with any of the males, though she never thought about going that far with them as she was with this one, the tender touch upon her shoulder was wonderful, the calico female wanted to pull the lady closer, but she also did not want to rush things. The tender touch of the lady on her arm was like something that she didn’t want to end, this whole kissing and touching was like what she had always thought that it should be like when you find someone that you like and only when you find out that they like you back was the sparks there.

The soft touch of the black lady’s hand touching her own, as nice, it had been like the warmth of the fire was melting the ice that she had around her heart to make sure that she had so that she could live her life, and bring a male home, talk to them, kiss them a few times and then leave them for the night. Then came the morning she would see them out and that was the end of that, she made sure that the male would not come back, forever. Just how the trio colored female wanted it. The longer that the kiss went on the more the she Sawtooth wanted to move this a few steps further, there was a burning in her body want she was pushing very hard to ignore. Finally the two had ended the kiss; the female looked at the green eyed babe, as she smiled softly looking at the lady. ”No…Thank you…I’ve never felt something so right, and so wrong.”

There was another kiss, the Sawtooth gave a soft whine, she was not sure how to take these feeling, she had to be the female that her Aunt had raised and waited for the right time, and the right place for things to move further. Charm was really at a loss of what to do, or even say next, so when the kiss had ended the female sighed softly like in a dream as she shifted back to brace her-self against one of the supports on the house’s wooden steps. The words that followed that wonderful kiss sent the female’s pretty little head into a swirl of thoughts. Though the Sawtooth wanted to know something, she loved her mother, to the point that they where connect as mates once. The female gave a nod, she was really going to have to think this over before she moved onto the next step with the black lady.”I am very attracted to you to dear lady. However I do believe that I will need to think this over. I do need to know, are your feelings for me, or do you like me because of who my mother was?” She had to know, the female would be crushed if the feelings that she felt for this lady and thought the lady was returning to her was only because of who her mother was.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread