She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

WC:--

The two seemed to be made for each other, the tender kisses that were traded, the black female might have been a few years older than her, but Charm could really see how this would work out, they where both attracted to each other, where Charm lacked in experience with being in love real love with someone, this lovely black lady made up for it. She knew that with the two together they could show the world that love was blind against gender, color and age.

Charm sat there looking at the black lady her jade colored eyes looked onto her soft purple hued eyes, Charm sighed thinking about what was said, with a nod the female smiled as she squirmed closer to the black lady as she laid her head down upon her lap, rolling onto her back so she would be able to look up to her, as she smiled. ”Well Ms. Soran, as long as you understand you have been the first female I’ve been able to be with heart and soul. As long as you can deal with that, I will promise to be yours...But for now let’s start off slow. “ The lady confessed to the black lady, as she shifted around again, this time rolling onto her stomach, she looked down to her hands, as the one rubbed softly upon the lady’s thigh. Softly sighing the tri-hued female laid her head down upon the lady’s other leg, as she closed her eyes laying there, as she nodded, this was going to be a wonderful start.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread