She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

Told you I was replying, sorry for the wait, though you know why I've taken so long, you get all my gossip lol. WC 734

The dark furred female stroked the calico girl with gentle hands, rubbing her shoulder's gently as she looked into the lilac gaze of the younger female, moving her hand slowly up to her cheek, stroking it gently, her fingers curling against the calico fur of the younger girl, then straightening out again, her fingertips brushing the girl's face lightly as she looked at her. She was so beautiful, her unusual patterning was so striking, her lilac eyes bright and full of life. The female could not help but smile as she looked at her, she could envision being with this female for a long time, the girl was wonderful, already the ebony female could feel the stirrings of a romance beginning, her heart was starting to beat a little too fast, her pupils were dilated, she was moving and working in a hazy glow, her eyes closing for a moment and opening slowly. Yes, this was a delightful warm feeling that the ebony female wanted to hold onto, this fae stirred old feelings in her heart and she wanted to keep them, she wanted this female to be around her all of the time, she wanted to wake up next to her. This was only made more obvious as the calico girl shifted closer, resting her head upon the lady's dark knee. Fingers began stroking against the female's face now, playing with her braids as she looked down at her, the female's jade eyes filled with affection and desire as she looked down at the calico beauty resting on her lap, she leant down and pressed her nose to the end of Charm's again, smiling down at her before straightening up. The younger female spoke and the ebony lady smiled, her green eyes lighting up as the calico girl said that Soran herself was the first female that she had allowed herself to be with like this. Fingers began playing with the braids more, along with stroking the calico girl's grey cheek.

She nodded as the female spoke, yes she too would want to start off slow, she had given her heart twice and had managed to be almost mortally wounded both times, being sure that the pain that she felt would surely kill her. In time though this had become more bearable, falling to a dull ache in her chest whenever she thought of either of her former pale lovers; she could never blame Summer for leaving her, the alabaster woman had not chosen to after all, she had been brutally murdered by Hollow, he had taken her away from Soran. But then there was Deuce, she had been forced to leave the pack, but she had never even suggested that the ebony female who loved her so dearly would come with her, it had broken her heart, especially as she soon returned with a new mate, although she had lost her memory, she had still chosen someone else over Soran, this had wounded the ebony female's heart more than she had guessed, she supposed that was what happened though, when one gave their heart entirely to another. But this time though, she did not want to hurt the younger calico girl, but she herself did not want to be hurt either, her heart was too fragile to take another fierce blow she was sure. Somehow though she could tell that Charm would not hurt her, if she allowed herself to be open to a relationship with this girl, to allow herself to fall in love with her, she was certain that the multicoloured female would not betray her, at least she hoped that she would not; this was the gamble anyone took though when starting something of a relationship, one's heart was a high bet to place, but so many did so so freely. The female smiled as the female began stroking her thigh, again resting her hands on her shoulder, stroking it gently.
"I understand that my dear, I am happy to take this slowly, I have been hurt in the past, so to take things at a slower pace would make me feel more comfortable as well." Soran replied, smiling down at the bright face of her female companion. She leant forwards and gently pressed her lips to the female's temple.
"So my dear, what would you like to do now?" She asked, a smile still playing on her lips.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread