She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

WC:3+

Star crossed lovers, Charm felt a warmth in her body that she had never felt, her heart fluttered as she confessed the feelings for the lady. This was so new to Charm, while the black lady had been able to love another before, Charm knew that it could help the two female in this relationship, it was going to move slow she wanted to black fair lady to be fine with that she had to let everything to be out in the open. Smiling as the female pressed her nose to her, the warmth of the female’s breath upon her nose, made her smile as she pulled away with a chuckle, rubbing her nose in the crock of her arm. As she looked back up to the lady that she had turned into a pillow, truthfully she was pretty comfortable as a pillow. The lady smiled softly as she looked back up to the black lady that she was able to freely fall in love with. The calico female nuzzled her head into the lady’s hand, she could easily just close her eyes and fall asleep never to wake again as long as the female promised her that she too would be joining her in her in the land of slumber. Charm gave a soft wishful sigh as she laid there with the lady.

”Well M’dear I have no issues with just wasting the day away with you, laying here in the sun warming the skin as your sweet and tender touches warm my soul and heart. Unless there is something else you’d rather do?” Charm said as offered up a warm smile to the lady that had kissed her lightly upon her head, and was letting her know in her own way it was okay to love some one of the same gender. ”If I die tomorrow, I can say that I knew and got to taste what real love is like, Thank you for allowing me to freely love you!” The female whispered to the Aatte ebony lady as Charm picked up the hand and kissed upon it lightly.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread