She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

Let me know if you want me to change the pp. WC:5+

Charm gave a very soft and content sigh as she laid there looking up to the black lady, it was nice to just lay upon her soft furry lap and not have to worry about her Aunt walking around the corner and seeing her laying where with another female, and not having to think up an excuse why she was laying where making love sick eyes with a female and not a male. The fingered of the lady where soft and warming upon the skin under the furry tri-colored patched face. The Dreamer smiled up to the lady as she felt the want to just lay there and enjoy a tender caring touch of another female, a female that was so tender and light with her fingers as the one that Charm was finding her-self falling for. Shifting her head so that her head would not leave the warmth of the lady’s left leg as she ran her muzzle though the soft fur taking in the black lady’s scent and also allowing it to be one with her own scent upon her face, for a first time in her life being able to live without a shame in her life. Charm could not help but to let a laugh slip past her lips as she looked up to the lady with a crooked smile upon her own face, as again words slipped out of her mouth that might or might not have been what the black lady needed or wanted to hear. ”I must say that I am, but I do hope that I will have a life time of chances to lay in the warmth of your body and confess to you that you are very stunning, by far prettier than any sunset or sunrise that I have ever seen in my years.”

She looked up to the lady as she was getting ready to say something to her, but Charm was just not fast enough as the Sawtooth saw the lady moving into her, Charm did not fight nor want to fight what came next. It was a matching of the lips a tender, soft, exotic touch of the two female’s lips. With a gasp the female placed a hand softly upon her snuggling partners face as she held the kiss for as long as she was able to hold onto her the black lady, her own heart seemed to have skipped a beat when she looked up to the lady. Pulling away softly so that the two could breath as the calico she wolf panted slightly, her own head rushing with thoughts that had never been there before. ” I never want you to think that you are anything less than amazing, the amazing that you are to me.” She whispered softly up to the lady as she shifted around sitting up, her braids moved with one fast slide to the side of her head. The lady moved to where she was sitting looking evenly at the lady. Hands placed upon the lady’s lap as the female pulled her onto her lap, as she kissed her softly upon her shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread