She kills my self-control [p]
[html]
No worries on the PP Smile

The sable female was overjoyed simply by having the calico girl so close to her, the words she spoke warmed her heart, and her cheeks. The female was glad of her sable fur, the deep blush being undetectable, but otherwise the calico girl might have noticed the deep pink in her cheeks now, the heat eminating from her face as her flattery touched her heart. The female had been called many things in the past, but never had she been compared so beautifully to the sunrise or sunset, it was a wonderful thing that the younger female had said to her, the fae felt very touched by the compliment. She touched the girl's face softly after she had spoken, her heart drumming heavily in her chest, her eyes gazing deeply into Charm's own lilac ones.
I don't think I have ever been described so beautifully, if that is truley how you see me I feel more than honoured. You yourself are so stunning, you seem like a sun compared to glow worms my darling, your light is so bright. The female replied, stroking her face again, having so much affection for the female, she wanted it to wash over her in the warm waves that were already washing over and over again in the sable female's heart. She smiled at the calico girl, oh yes, she could feel that there was something special here, something more than a simple attraction, yes she could easily imagine herself falling deeply in love with her, cuddling her close at night, waking up in the morning next to her, the pair eating breakfast together and then perhaps spending the day together, perhaps not, but either way coming back to one another at night, wrapping their arms around each other, sleeping in a close curled ball on Soran's bed. Yes, she could see that indeed, already her heart was swelling, feeling too small for her chest, the wealth of emotion being too much for the small organ to take. She smiled at the younger female, unable to contain her happiness at simply being this close to her.

Then the kiss came, the female returning it just as hungrily as Soran had started it, again the female's heart began to beat too quickly, too fiercely, seeming to threaten to burst from her chest, the kiss was long and passionate, the lady closed her eyes and gave herself over to the kiss entirely, her dark lips moving against the female's much paler ones, smiling against her lips as they kissed softly. Her eyes slowly flickered back open as the kiss ended, but she could not wipe the smile from her face, the female then pulled herself onto Soran's lap, the jet pelted female wrapped her arms around the girl's waist, holding her tightly to her, nuzzling her nose against her chest as the female nuzzled against her shoulder. She lifted her head and pressed her face against the lady's cheek, still smiling, cuddling the paler girl close. She nuzzled against her shoulder, pressing her lips to the bright patch of colour on the female's chest once again, before moving her head up slightly, trailing kisses up the paler female's neck, nibbling slightly at her jaw line, finishing this spate of affection with a gentle kiss on her cheek. She leant back slightly, still holding the girl close as they sat together.
It is a beautiful day my dear, though I cannot help but say that it pales in comparison to you. She said, smiling at the girl again, pressing her forehead to her cheek again.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 598
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread