She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

WC:3+

The kisses upon the lady’s neck where mind blowing, the lady rolled her neck over to the side as her finger slipped up to the black lady’s shoulder. The female Sawtooth wolf groaned as she stretched out her fingers and then dug them back into the black lady, she didn’t want to let her go. Charm had never felt this spark from any one. The rush being with her was unlike anything that Charm had done ever in her life. Charm did not want to let her go, but if she was going to keep to her promise and both of their word to move slowly they were going to have to stop. Charm wanted to explore every feeling that she was having and wanted to know more about them, and find the maximum of these feelings.

The three colored lady squirmed as they sat there. She looked down closing her eyes, breathing for a second. Then looking back up at Soran She smile as her wet rough tongue rolled out of her mouth. Charm whined softly as she pushed her maw into the black lady’s shoulder, nuzzling her. ”My dear…We…Need to stop. I want to be a woman of my word and not move fast. I want us to move slow enough to think this though. “ Charm loosed her grim upon the lady as she looked deep into her eyes. Charm gave the black lady’s cheek sad slow lick. ”Soran, bring with a female wasn’t something my Aunt looked highly upon. She wanted me to grow up, find the nice little male have a few litters or twenty million, and pass on the Sawtooth name. She told me once it’s only hope rested in me and my brother…a brother that I have never met.” She confessed to the lady, as her own braids, moved over her shoulder and covered her face, when she dipped her head down to hang it in shame.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread