She kills my self-control [p]
[html]
Are you feeling better my dear?

The grip on the sable female's shoulder made her gasp as she was kissing the female's neck, to be clawed at like that, with such passion and want, to know that she was making the calico female feel good was something that delighted Soran, it had been so long since she had felt like this, since she had wanted to be like this with someone, the female was beautiful and Soran wanted to know every inch of her. She nuzzled against her neck as the female spoke, feeling slightly disheartened that she wanted to stop, but knowing that it was for the best, she needed time herself, needed to guard her heart, she had been hurt in the past after all, it was for the best that this pair took their relationship slowly, after all there was much that they needed to learn about one another and who knew what would happen in the future? This was not the same situation as it had been with Summer, the jet pelted female falling head over heels for the alabaster angel, falling in love with her deeply, becoming her mate at once, they had been happy for a time, before Summer had died, and then there had been Deuce, a slow build into love, which had ended in heart break once again for the ebony woman, she needed to take this relationship slowly, allow herself to trust the female with her heart, although if truth be told she felt that she already did. And for the calico coloured girl this was all new, feelings for a female seemed to have been a taboo subject for her in the past, she was still discovering how she felt, that would require time as well, the sable female did not mind, she herself had waited for a very long time to find something special, what was a little while longer? She would wait for Charm to be ready for a relationship and be grateful that she wanted one. She was so fond of the girl already, she could already feel the burning potential of love starting in her chest, she could already imagine going to sleep with the calico girl, curling around her and holding her tightly, she did not want to let her go, not at all, she could not help but find the female delighting. She smiled as the female said that she wanted to be a woman of her word, nodding, she did agree, they could not make a promise and then go back on it only moments later, they were both honest wolves, to Soran her word meant a lot, she was always honest after all, so they would simply have to wait.

The female spoke again, confirming Soran's suspicions that being with a female had been a taboo subject, realising that she had been expected to grow old and have many children. Soran herself knew what it was like to go against someone's wishes, then again her own father had wanted nothing more than for the sable female to die, so she had defied him with every breath she took, with the life she had created and sent out into the world to make more life. She had defied him in every way she had felt possible, living, loving, laughing and having her own children, she had found happiness, something her father had never wanted for her, he had been a raving psychopath. Soran supposed that this was different from Charm's childhood though, she too had grown up without a mother, but she had not hated her Aunt, not like Soran had hated her Father, Soran had loathed him with every inch, every fibre of her being. When the female spoke of her brother the jade eyed female's ears flattened to her skull and her eyes narrowed, Lucifer, she knew what kind of a father he had been, having spoken to his children, he had scarred one for life and left the other's hating him, even if he had started out as a kind father. The sable female hated him for hurting poor Noah and causing Tal pain as well. She hid her face, relaxing it before she reached to brush the hair from around Charm's face, she seemed to be hiding like she was ashamed of this last confession.
Don't hide from me my dear, you should never be ashamed of what has happened to you in the past. Though you know being with a female does not limit your ability to have pups, I have always been mated to female wolves, but I myself have had three litters over the years. The ebony female replied, revealing something that she felt was important, she might as well tell the female while the relationship was still blossoming after all, her children were important to her, as were her grandchildren and indeed her great grandchildren, she had come home for them really, Charm needed to know about them, needed to accept them if they were to ever be a couple. The dark pelted female stroked her new love interest's shoulder gently as she spoke, moving to nuzzle her maw into her neck as she did so, a gesture of affection this time, without agenda.
Your brother has pups as well, I am right in thinking your brother is Lucifer? She asked, making sure that she was definitely right before speaking, though she was certain she was, after all they were Summer's children.
He was mated to a wolf named Deuce Rhiannon if I am thinking correctly, they had an adopted son, Jazper, he lives within this pack. And two sons, Noah and Taliesin, they live in Ichika Na Ho-en to the North and Cercatori D'Arte in the South respectively. They are wonderful boys, you would like them I am sure." The sable female added, still nuzzling against Charm's neck gently, wanting to cuddle her close, hoping beyond everything that what she had said had not been too much for the calico girl to take in, it would be difficult for her to lose her over something in her own life now that she had only just managed to get her.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1029
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread