She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

WC:4+

TThere was a shift in the black lady’s face when the Sawtooth female spoke about the brother that she last seen as a pup. Charm wasn’t stupid there were something more then what was said with that look. She had never seen the lady look so upset over something as little as a name being said. Charm would have to ask her about that later, she wanted to know why the ill feelings against little Kasmot. The calico female gave her head a twist as her face asked the ebony lady what was wrong, while also letting her know she saw the change of face.

”I never really wanted pups. I grew up without a mother and father, and I don’t know what is going to happen to me one day to the next. I plan to live for the day, and hope for a tomorrow. So what type of person would I be if I brought children into this world, if I cannot promise them a tomorrow? The female had thought about this long and hard before, she did not want to leave another litter on this earth that was doomed to take care of them and not promise them the love like the mother could only have. With a sigh, Charm gave her head a shake as she looked up to the sky. Her face quickly twisted into a grin. ”Besides….it just might ruin my girly figure.” The Dreamer said with a laugh, as she looked back to the black female hoping that she got the sweet and thoughtful lady to smile also at her smart remark.

The patchwork colored female smiled feeling the warmth of the black lady upon her lap, oh how she loved this and she really did wish that she could do this for the rest of her times here on this plane. It just seemed right. However, she had made a promise not to allow just anyone to come and place fingerprints upon her clean untouched heart. The Sawtooth female knew it was right to allow the black lady time to think about if this relationship was really what she wanted, or if she was just talking and acting without thinking because of what was going on between the two of them.

”Is that so hmm? So Kasmot had no issues bring a litter into this world. I hope that all is well with him. I haven’t seen him since mother dumped us upon the beach and Pa took us in.” It was clear that Charm had no clue of the crimes that the male had done, not only to his children, but to just about every female in the pack that his silver son had called home. So much time had been lost since she was a child.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread