She kills my self-control [p]
[html]
I love this thread, just so you know. Big Grin

The sable female could not help but enjoy being in the company of the beautiful female that was sat upon her knee, she was cuddling against her quite happily, listening to the female speak was like listening to a bird in song, her voice was entrancing. She nodded as the female spoke about her not having ever wanted children, Soran herself had never wanted children when she was younger, when she had been younger she had been more than happy at the idea that her and Summer would stay together forever, there would have been no pups from that mateship, but she would have been happy. But fate had had different plans for the ebony pelted female and now she would have never changed what had happened for the world, she would have liked to have been without the heart ache and the horrible pain that she was sure would kill her at times, but her children were wonderful, she loved them all dearly, she missed them when they were gone, she was happy to have them, they gave her life meaning, at least Conri had when he had been born, she had been inches away from killing herself and he had brought her back from the brink. All of her children were blessings, she adored them dearly and now would not trade them for anything. She smiled as she thought of them, she could not help it, her mind drifting over them one by one, her eldest red son, her twins, the red daughter who, although she alarmed her mother with her views, she could not help but love, her dark son who she had barely known and her youngest litter, Rain and Kiwi, with their dark pelts so like hers, and the second set of twins, so in touch with one another's thoughts that they seemed at times to be the same wolf. She could not help but adore them.
I never wanted pups myself I will confess, they had always seemed like too much work. Now though I cannot imagine my life without them, I am grateful for them every day I will say. Though they are not for everyone, I can understand why you chose never to have any. Have you never wanted any at all? The sable female asked, still nuzzling against the female's shoulder as she did so, speaking frankly and openly to the female that she was so attracted to.

As the female made her joke the female's face cracked into a smile, giggling slightly, she was rather amused by the comment that she had made. It was true that motherhood changed one's figure, but Soran herself had always been lithe and willowy, even after all of her pups, she wondered how she had managed to retain her slender form, she was rather pleased that she had though if she was honest. She listened as the female spoke of her brother once again, she could not help but frown simply thinking of the ebony male, she hated him, loathed and despised him, he had caused so much pain to those that she cared about, her almost sons that lived so far away, from the sounds of it he had been cruel and controlling, he had beaten his sons and hurt them so deeply that they had turned their backs on him, they did not even refer to him as their father, simply calling him Lucifer with tones of disgust in their voices. She nodded as the female spoke, listening to what she was saying, watching her with large green eyes, she was trying rather hard to not show her hatred for the calico female's brother.
"Yes, he had two litters I believe, though Willow, who would be your niece passed away from what I understand. It was a very sad occasion I believe, from what I have heard he was not the best father at times. You also have a great nephew, your nephew Tal has a son, named Liam, from the sounds of it it he is a wonderful male." The female replied, skimming neatly over the subject of Lucifer, or so she hoped. She did not want to be the one that had to tell her new calico love interest that her brother had become a raging psychopath that had beaten his son into a bloody pulp and left him with a permanent stutter, she did not want to tell her how she hated him, how he had stolen her former mate from her in a fashion. It was too awkward for a first conversation. The sable lady snuggled against the female's shoulder again, raising her head to plant a gentle kiss on her cheek, using the calico girl's presence to calm herself down once again.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 795
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread