She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

wc:3+

The tender touches of the black lady warmed the calico female from the inside out. She knew that she wanted this, she wanted all of this, and however was it something that she needed for this time in her life she wasn’t sure. It seemed that the black lady was hanging on every word that the she Sawtooth had allowed to come out of her mouth. Charm was ready, she wanted so badly to ask the lady to be her one and only to be her mate friend and lover for now until the end of time, but something in her gut was holding her back, she wasn’t sure if it was because of the feeling that her Aunt had drilled into her, oh such an issue she had placed her-self into.

”Ya know…I don’t know really I don’t. I’ve never gave it much thought, but I guess if I was with someone and they wanted pups, I guess I would try to put that motherly part of me out more. They would have to be really special though to deal with me and pups.” The female said joking around more, feeling the female laughing made her happy. Charm knew that this was what true happiness felt like.

The kiss was ever so welcomed; the female nipped at the black lady is a soft sensual manner. It was Charm’s own way of welcoming the tender touches brought on her body by the black lady. ”Maybe one day you can take me to meet them…” The female asked, almost asking if there would be a them in the future. Though the female could still see that there was something in the green eyes of the female any time she brought up her litter mate. The Sawtooth lifted an ear as she looked at the black lady waiting on an answer.

<style>
#simple-text { font-family:georgia; serif; font-size:12px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:16px; }
#simple-text p.ooc { font-style:italic; }
#simple-text p { text-indent:50px; }
#simple-text b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#simple-text b:before { content: open-quote; }
#simple-text b:after { content: close-quote; }
#simple-text hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread