She kills my self-control [p]
[html]
Gah! Soran's going to be so torn up over allof this XD

The sable female listened the the calico patterned girl as she spoke, smiling slightly, it seemed that the female was not a fan of pups, this was good for the ebony lady, well perhaps not good, but she was glad that her own children were all over a year old now, they required no parenting really anymore, Charm would not have to deal with a brood of rambunctious and loud children. The calico girl seemed to know what she wanted from life, she might have had pups but had decided against them, perhaps this was just her nature, parenthood was not something for everyone. Soran herself had never thought about pups until she had found out that she had fallen pregnant, in the end she had ended up having three litters, though the youngest litter had never met their siblings, this was a strange thought for the dark mother, but she supposed that fate had simply worked everything out that way, it was a shame, the younger siblings had been told many stories of their oler ones, but the older children had no idea that their mother had had another litter. The ebony female found this to be rather upsetting, but unfortunately her children were not within the lands and therefore she could not simply go and tell them what had happened, they had disappeared without a trace, perhaps one day they might return and then their mother could fill them in on all that had happened, but for now, there was nothing to be done. Soran smiled at the female, kissing her shoulder gently as she raised her head to speak again.
I must confess that I have seven children, the eldest's name is Conri, followed by Dhalia and Khaden, they are not in these lands, I am not sure where they have gone, perhaps they might return one day. Then I have the four yougest, Rain, Florence, Flavian and Kiwi, they are almost a year and a half old now, they are living in another pack with my former mate, though they have suggested that they might come here one day. But do not worry I do not intend to have any more, so you wont have any pups running around your feet. I am a grandmother though Charm, Mati, the Praefectus of this pack, the bronze girl, she is my granddaughter. I am telling you this so that it is not a sudden surprise for you, I don't want there to be any secrets between us. The sable lady replied, confessing all of this so that Charm might have a better understanding of her and her life, she hoped that this was alright with the calico girl, that she would not be too shocked at the idea of her potential lover being a grandmother, in fact she was a great grandmotherof course, she remembered as she thought of the little patchwork girl who turned out to be Haven's daughter.

She smiled at the female again, nuzzling against her shoulder, actually I must confess that I am a great grandmother, for a moment the notion completely slipped my mind, my grandson Haven lives in Cour Des Miracles, he has at least one daughter. My, confessing that makes me feel old. The female added, laughing slightly as she mentioned feeling old, it was true that thinking on this made her feel old, but being with Charm she felt like she was young again, that she was a young girl again, falling in love. She listened as the girl suggested that she might take her to meet Deuce and Lucifer's children, the sable female thought on this, Tal had told her how much his mother had loved her, would he be upset if she arrived with a different female, especially one that was related to his cruel father? The sable female knew that the dark male had beated his son savegely and that he must have committed some other awful acts, this much she had guessed from Tal's attitude towards his father. She smiled at the female though, she was the boy's aunt after all, it would make sense for herto meet them.
I will more than happily take you to meet them if you wish to. I must warn you though, they are not close to their father, they do not even call him father, they simply call him Lucifer, I do not think that it will affect their relationship with you, but after what he did... well I cannot guarentee anything. The sable female replied, enjoying being nipped at softly, but the thought of Lucifer made her ears flatten against her skull once again, her jaw setting in a clenched fashion. Even just thinking of him made her furious, he had beaten his children, he had stolen her former mate away from her and then treated her badly and hurt their pups, it made her furious. She attempted to calm down, nuzzling against the female's shoulder once more, trying to use her presence, the happiness she felt at the moment to calm herself once again. She planted a soft kiss on the female's shoulder, snuggling against the calico girl, wondering if she would ask more about her dark brother who her new love interest could not stand.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 879
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread