She kills my self-control [p]
[html]

I was falling asleep writing this. I don't normally go to bed till 3 and Dylan woke up, and since Denny had school that morning I let him sleep, and Dylan did not go back to sleep with enough time that I could sleep.WC:4+

The warmth from being wrapped around the black lady was so welcomed and so dearly wanted. Charm didn’t care if her aunt saw her right now wrapped up in the black lady’s arm, making love sick looks at her. She believed she was finally ready to face her Aunt and tell her she was madly in love with the lady. However her Aunt surely wouldn’t be please, and Charm was sure that they would have words to sign to each other one telling the other that a lady should find a good male and have pups with, while the other would try to explain that she was happy and she was willing to settle down and start a family, maybe not her having pup or the black lady but she would take on the role of the second mother, grand-mother or even great grandmother if the lady’s family would be willing to let her take on and be that role.

When Soran kissed her and started on about how much family she really had, Charm smiled with a shake of her head, putting a finger to the lady’s mouth ”Shhhhh.” Charm didn’t care, as long as the lady was happy that all that mattered to Charm. The tri colored lady leaned in after the lady got done telling her about her family lines giving her a very involved kiss; pulling back she looked at lady. ”I don’t care how much of a family you have or don’t have, these feelings I have for you will not change on the number of kids you have had. Matter of fact, your making me think of very, very naughty things I want to do to you and with you. Of course, that is when that time comes for us my dear Lady.”

Charm couldn’t help but laugh as she nipped up the lady’s neck coming to her ear as she whispered into her ear. ”You’re a very sexy great-grandma, who don’t look a day over five.” The female chuckled as she lowered her head, she knew it was very bold of her to say that, but she had to reassure that female that no matter what the age was she would have feeling for her.

Charm sighed she had hoped that her brother would have out grown his troublesome youth, but by the sounds of it he had not, she lowered her head down with a sigh. ”What can I say….he seemed to be attached to troubles. Even when he tried to stay away from it, it somehow found him. So are you saying he finally gave into the dark desires of trouble?” She didn’t even need to be told she knew the answer to that question. She knew he had found trouble and had made an unspoken promise with it. She was ashamed for the family that he never grew out of being and causing trouble.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread