[M] Lights of Love
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Amaranth yawned as she redressed. looking back down into the water, she smiled she was pretty. She brushed her hair and placed it up in a messy bun. She missed Niro so much and for the next few days she planned on ckeaning and spending more time with their son.

she smiled standing as she pulled on a dress she had found. She figured if niro showed up at home atleast she would look nice. She looked down again into the water and smiled. "i miss him.' she said to herself as she turned to head home. The walk was casual and she planned the things she wanted to do. She mentally made a list running down things. clean, cook make sure Jiva is studing all these things were important, they were the things she was taught to do.

walking to the cave that had started something she stopped to look at it. It all started one day learning how to keep her balance damn tail throwing her off. The man she mated to there to give her a helping hand even though she didn't want to take it. Then there was a game, a grown wolf playing with a little girl they saught out treasure and tradded it here in this cave. She smiled as she moved closer to it. "And then i was scared hidden in this place, ashamed scared and you slowly brought me back to life." She said as she walked in and smiled. "And once again you are here when my world seems dark. Niro I was just thinking about you.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread