[M] Lights of Love
[html]

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: About damn time I got it up! <3

Niro had finally made it back home, and was greeted by an excited young boy who was growing by the day, he held his son tightly to him, and listened to the boy’s adventures he had within the packlands. Niro’s thoughts were entirely elsewhere though he heard everything the boy had told him. He wanted to see his mate, though she was nowhere in sight, which gave him a great idea. He sent Jiva off to play, and was soon doing what Amaranth had normally done, plus some. He wanted to create a romantic atmosphere, he missed her and had so little time to spend with her. The makeshift house/cave was cleaned up and well organized when he was done, and he had ready some food for when she came back, whereever she was. He had set out a few candles on the table, but that was about it. He knew she still had a fear of fires, and he would be careful about it. When he was done, all he could do was sit and wait for his mate to return to him.

Table by Nuki
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Amaranth yawned as she redressed. looking back down into the water, she smiled she was pretty. She brushed her hair and placed it up in a messy bun. She missed Niro so much and for the next few days she planned on ckeaning and spending more time with their son.

she smiled standing as she pulled on a dress she had found. She figured if niro showed up at home atleast she would look nice. She looked down again into the water and smiled. "i miss him.' she said to herself as she turned to head home. The walk was casual and she planned the things she wanted to do. She mentally made a list running down things. clean, cook make sure Jiva is studing all these things were important, they were the things she was taught to do.

walking to the cave that had started something she stopped to look at it. It all started one day learning how to keep her balance damn tail throwing her off. The man she mated to there to give her a helping hand even though she didn't want to take it. Then there was a game, a grown wolf playing with a little girl they saught out treasure and tradded it here in this cave. She smiled as she moved closer to it. "And then i was scared hidden in this place, ashamed scared and you slowly brought me back to life." She said as she walked in and smiled. "And once again you are here when my world seems dark. Niro I was just thinking about you.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro could see her finally realizing that he was back. He gave her a warm smile when she spoke to him. He knew what she was talking about, or the gist of it at least, not any particular setting. He stood and came to her his arms open for a loving embrace.

“I will always come back to you, you and our son, our home. I know that my trips are taking time from us, and I want to make a little up to you.”

Niro said softly as he bent down to kiss her lovingly. He felt that his world had been completed when she finally walked into the cave. He wanted to make her feel that way as well and hoped she did feel that way about him, but he couldn’t just sit there and do nothing and hope it stayed.

“I’ve got some food ready, and I thought I would do something for you for a change. You deserve a rest.”

The man said, a self satisfied smile on his face. Cleaning wasn’t normally something Niro did, but he never refused to help out around, and he did know how to clean. He watched Amaranth for any sign that she liked it or didn’t.. He was sure she did like it.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]

Amaranth smiled looking at her man her lover her world. She moved to him as he moved to her and fell into his loving embrace. She knew he would come back but maybe it was her inner insecurity that would always make her question.

I know you will always return. she said. Looking up at him she smiled. She never asked what the things he was doing were. though she never really cared to know she was just happy that he would come home and spend time with her. i'm glad you came home to spend some time with me. He love his touch and kiss sent shivers up her spine and made her melt.

Looking around there home she smiled. she had not done much cleaning, bit the place wasn't dark like she'd kept it. It was lit by candles. Looking at him she just almost had no words. Thank you, Niro its so nice of you. she smiled. She just was in awe. She would never ask for things like this and she was just so happy to be with him.

<style>
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Niro knew that she was pleasantly surprised by his actions, and this made him happy, that’s what he was aiming for. He held her close as she came to his hug and kissed her lovingly. He didn’t make dinner, not yet, that could easily wait for he had plans with his mate, and one of them was to make her happy as can be. She never asked for much at all, never questioned him. He could be out murdering every creature and she wouldn’t ask about the bloodstains under his pads, of course he was not that type of wolf and he did his hunting, keeping the pack fufilled, or try his best. The whole thing he was doing now was for all the packs’ sake. He was very happy that he was starting to make a difference in pack relations, and that was what Vigilante wanted.... he hoped. Niro would be glad to go out of his way to make sure things could be done easily between packs without so much as a wolf having to haul tail just to deliver a message.

“Well it isn’t much trouble for me and you deserve a break now and again, besides for what I have planned for you I wouldn’t want you all tired out.”

He said with a mischievious glint in his eyes as he moved to lick the top of her head in a loving gesture.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth was stunned by the things that Niro did for her. She couldn't help but smile and be happy he cleaned sent Jiva somewhere and it was the two of them. Amaranth smiled wickedly as she looked at him. "oh and what does my man have in mind for tonight?" She asked laughing a bit.

Amaranth smiled as Niro licked the top of her head. Moving out of his grasp she smiled. It was like for a moment she was a puppy in a woman's body. "Do you like the dress i wore it in hopes that you would be home. she said spinning slowly. Stopping with her back to him. She turned her head slightly to look at him. Her tail swayed slightly as she wiggled her butt slightly. After all what fun would it be if he had all the fun. she smiled giving him the come and get me grin.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc:I didn't know if you were gonna have her play with him, so I left it open for you. Smile

Niro gave his mate a grin as she slyly asked what he had in store for her.

“Oh but you wouldn’t want me to ruin the suspense, would you?

He whispered into her her ear, nuzzling it slightly. Then she pulled out of his arms asking him about her dress. His smile grew wider as she twirled and beckoned him closer.

“It’s not the dress I like. You make anything look good.”

The man moved closer to her, to take her into his arms from behind. Yes two could play at this game, and he would certainly play. He just wanted to be close to her, smell her scent, know she was real, and show her that he was hers forever in any possible way.

Table by Nuki
[/html]
[html]

Amarnath smiled as she stopped moving as he spoke. She stuck her tongue out a bit at him playfully. She could not have a better life then the one she had. After having her first litter she had found herself not wanting to have pups. After all she still had Jiva at home.

He caressed her He power engulfing her in protection. the feeling she got from him holding her was like no other. He made the world seem like a dream. She gave a grin as she took his hands in hers moving them lower to her chest. "Now is that what you wanted?" she teased. His breath on her neck. She could hear his breathing as he snuggled into her. Sliding her hand over his body. She could only touch so much like this and she was ok with that. It gave her time to imagine what he had in store for her. "I love the suspense." she said licking her lips and her hands found his thighs.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: i feel so awkward XD

Niro was grinning, as she moved into his embrace, backing up to him, trusting him, knowing he would do right, but these were what he was thinking, and he knew he would always be her protector. She moved his hands closer to her chest as he moved his head to nibble on her neck tenderly.

“Partially my love, it’s only the beginning.”

He whispered as his hands cupped over her breasts and massaged them letting out a pleased noise as her hands took his thighs. She could touch him anywhere and it would be the right place. He was ready for her, but he wanted to make sure she was on the same level, and he she’d have to be warmed up to it. Giving her one last lick over her neck, where his teeth met her skin, he turned her to face him, kissed her and moved his hands over her body, first her arms then lower, his kisses mixed with passionate licks and nibbles moved lower, he wanted to savor his precious moments with her.

Table by Nuki
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: figure fade to black and pick up "after"

Standing like this she could hardly do anything to him but her had control. Her body was his toy, his canvas to do what ever he wanted with her. She closed her eyes as her arms fell to her sides. His touch on her neck sent shiver down her spine.

His voice made her anticipate what was going to happen next. Be kind to me. she teased with a smile. His hands touching her breast she smiled letting out a faint moan. She was in in heaven and she was hardly able to think as Niro spun her around. Face to face she smiled looking at him. he's hands and mouth traced over her body and moved lower. She was unable to focus at this point and it made no sense to try and form words. Anything that formed from her was pure lust moans and hums. she just never wanted his touch to stop.

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: would have been sooo awkward if Jiva came in to catch them at it XD

Ever so gently, Niro moved closer to their bed, and guided his mate down so that she could be comfortable. He leaned over her and looked at all he had. His mate was beautiful, and she'd given him a healthy wonderful son, and someday there would be more. Smiling at her, a warm caring, justified smile, he continued his previous actions. His kisses and nibbles stopped just over her naval, and then back up, letting his chest rub against her body, his breath controlled, and he knew he couldn't wait much longer.

----

Niro was panting, satisfied and happy as he looked over to his mate, in hopes that she was just as happy. If she wasn't too tired he would take her out for a much needed walk. It was rare to get such time to themselves. Jiva was still out but due home any time now, and Niro wanted to spend what time he could with his mate before their son got back.
[html]
OOC Blah Amaranth muse 0%

Amaranth leaned up as she traced him slightly they had always had this thing. It just didn't matter what they were doing. Maybe it was the fact that he was the only one to look at her and say enough. He made the child in her more mature. He was the only one that she could listen to. She had never been one to listen well at all and he just got her to be normal.

So love what would you like to do now? she asked as she slowly caught her breath. She had to admit though being tided to him there bodies close and together made her feel. At ease, the feeling he gave her was amazing. She sat up and looked at him as she licked his cheek. She loved touching him and being close he had become her drug one that she never wanted to quit.

With slightly shaky legs she stood and looked at him. "I'm glad Jiva never came home wwe might have scared our son then" she teased as she pulled on her dress trying to make herself a little more presentable. She had never really been a girl to care too much but she did care in a way.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: *grin* well we're going to have to step things up a notch and have a lil fun :3

Niro smiled at Amaranth’s touch. He knew she could do anything to him and he’d be powerless. He watched as she stood, grinning a little while she put her dress back on. Sitting up himself, he got out bed and went behind her, wrapping his arms over her waste.

“How about we get those legs used to walking again eh? A little walk. Jiva is due hom soon.”

He whispered in her ear, then licked it teasingly. He may have been able to tame her puppy inside, but he knew they had to both let it out once in a while. He grinned at his mate with his hand on the door. He knew perfectly well it was nearly dark out but this mattered little, he knew there was enough light outside that they could both see. He was only waiting for her to come after him.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]
[html]
OOC Blah Amaranth muse 0%

Amaranth had not been with Niro to just be with him in a while so this was nice. She looked at him lilac Eyes trained on him. “Of course I would love that so.” She said as she smiled. The husky women was delighted that her mate still wanted to be about doing things. After all she was in no mood to make food. Jiva would have to care for himself if she didn’t get around to it and tonight that seemed ok. Though she knew he would be unhappy with his mother. “Maybe we will meet up with him on his way home.’ She stated as she smiled.

Yawning Amaranth began to the door. The cool crisp air of the night would help her get over the after effects of the evenings events. She opened the door and took a deep breath as she smiled. “You know things like this just these little things a walk, talking. Those kinda things make me smile. They make me thankful for meeting you.” She said as she stepped out. The night was dark and the air was so fresh here. She had to admit nothing much had changed since she was a pup. Niro and her still played in the cave only now they played house.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 221 :: <3

Niro moved out smiling at his mate as they started down the beach. The cool summer breeze felt so nice to him, as they progressed, he moved closer and took her hand, wanting to be close to her. He missed her, and hated going out without her and Jiva, but it was unethical to take them to such a boring trip. He smiled as she told him she was thankful for him and he squeezed her hand.

“You've saved me in more ways than I could think, how ould I not want to be with you forever? I'm glad that you're my mate.”

He said quietly as he kissed the top of her head. Their quiet serene was cut off by their son crashing through the grass into the beach. Something in his mouth, and as he spotted his mother and father he trotted to them proudly. Niro spotting a dead mouse in the boy's mouth. Niro grinned at the child and seemed to grow taller inn pride.

“Look at that, Jiva our little hunter! Congratulations son!”

The boy put his prize down wagging his tail, looking at his mother.

“I caught it for you mommy, I want to make sure you have food like daddy does, did I do good?”

The boy asked.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]