[M] Lights of Love
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro could see her finally realizing that he was back. He gave her a warm smile when she spoke to him. He knew what she was talking about, or the gist of it at least, not any particular setting. He stood and came to her his arms open for a loving embrace.

“I will always come back to you, you and our son, our home. I know that my trips are taking time from us, and I want to make a little up to you.”

Niro said softly as he bent down to kiss her lovingly. He felt that his world had been completed when she finally walked into the cave. He wanted to make her feel that way as well and hoped she did feel that way about him, but he couldn’t just sit there and do nothing and hope it stayed.

“I’ve got some food ready, and I thought I would do something for you for a change. You deserve a rest.”

The man said, a self satisfied smile on his face. Cleaning wasn’t normally something Niro did, but he never refused to help out around, and he did know how to clean. He watched Amaranth for any sign that she liked it or didn’t.. He was sure she did like it.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread