[M] Lights of Love
[html]

ooc...

Niro knew that she was pleasantly surprised by his actions, and this made him happy, that’s what he was aiming for. He held her close as she came to his hug and kissed her lovingly. He didn’t make dinner, not yet, that could easily wait for he had plans with his mate, and one of them was to make her happy as can be. She never asked for much at all, never questioned him. He could be out murdering every creature and she wouldn’t ask about the bloodstains under his pads, of course he was not that type of wolf and he did his hunting, keeping the pack fufilled, or try his best. The whole thing he was doing now was for all the packs’ sake. He was very happy that he was starting to make a difference in pack relations, and that was what Vigilante wanted.... he hoped. Niro would be glad to go out of his way to make sure things could be done easily between packs without so much as a wolf having to haul tail just to deliver a message.

“Well it isn’t much trouble for me and you deserve a break now and again, besides for what I have planned for you I wouldn’t want you all tired out.”

He said with a mischievious glint in his eyes as he moved to lick the top of her head in a loving gesture.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread