[M] Lights of Love
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Amaranth was stunned by the things that Niro did for her. She couldn't help but smile and be happy he cleaned sent Jiva somewhere and it was the two of them. Amaranth smiled wickedly as she looked at him. "oh and what does my man have in mind for tonight?" She asked laughing a bit.

Amaranth smiled as Niro licked the top of her head. Moving out of his grasp she smiled. It was like for a moment she was a puppy in a woman's body. "Do you like the dress i wore it in hopes that you would be home. she said spinning slowly. Stopping with her back to him. She turned her head slightly to look at him. Her tail swayed slightly as she wiggled her butt slightly. After all what fun would it be if he had all the fun. she smiled giving him the come and get me grin.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread