[M] Lights of Love
[html]
OOC Blah Amaranth muse 0%

Amaranth had not been with Niro to just be with him in a while so this was nice. She looked at him lilac Eyes trained on him. “Of course I would love that so.” She said as she smiled. The husky women was delighted that her mate still wanted to be about doing things. After all she was in no mood to make food. Jiva would have to care for himself if she didn’t get around to it and tonight that seemed ok. Though she knew he would be unhappy with his mother. “Maybe we will meet up with him on his way home.’ She stated as she smiled.

Yawning Amaranth began to the door. The cool crisp air of the night would help her get over the after effects of the evenings events. She opened the door and took a deep breath as she smiled. “You know things like this just these little things a walk, talking. Those kinda things make me smile. They make me thankful for meeting you.” She said as she stepped out. The night was dark and the air was so fresh here. She had to admit nothing much had changed since she was a pup. Niro and her still played in the cave only now they played house.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread