[M] Lights of Love
[html]

Word Count → 221 :: <3

Niro moved out smiling at his mate as they started down the beach. The cool summer breeze felt so nice to him, as they progressed, he moved closer and took her hand, wanting to be close to her. He missed her, and hated going out without her and Jiva, but it was unethical to take them to such a boring trip. He smiled as she told him she was thankful for him and he squeezed her hand.

“You've saved me in more ways than I could think, how ould I not want to be with you forever? I'm glad that you're my mate.”

He said quietly as he kissed the top of her head. Their quiet serene was cut off by their son crashing through the grass into the beach. Something in his mouth, and as he spotted his mother and father he trotted to them proudly. Niro spotting a dead mouse in the boy's mouth. Niro grinned at the child and seemed to grow taller inn pride.

“Look at that, Jiva our little hunter! Congratulations son!”

The boy put his prize down wagging his tail, looking at his mother.

“I caught it for you mommy, I want to make sure you have food like daddy does, did I do good?”

The boy asked.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread