I can [p]ut back all the pieces...
[html]

Yes, very quick Smile WC: 1204

Soran was holding her breath slightly as she watched the reddish brown girl, she was still unsure how the young girl would react to her being here, after all she had not known that she had come to the pack and moved in, accidentally selecting a room that was so close to her granddaughter and her mate. But this was her home now, despite the tensions between the family she had a right to be here, it was her home as much as it was Mati's, but still the girl had every right to slam the door in her face and send her away. And the ebony female would not blame her in the slightest, with everything that happened, she could not expect Mati to be happy to see her, left alone welcoming, especially as Soran had come so close to her own little sanctuary within the house, no doubt the girl was feeling that it was an invasion of space. Although the ebony grandmother did not intend for it to be that way, far from it in fact, she never wanted to do anything that would make Mati uncomfortable in her own home, she would understand though if Mati felt that way, she was indeed in the house that had been devoid of her and her famiyl for so long after all. The girl looked at the brushes and Soran's face was caught with a slight smile for a moment, she had indeed chosen well, she had known the girl would like them, perhaps they would go some way to helping patch up the cracks in their relationship, though they weren't really cracks anymore, if their relationship was a wall then it was almost levelled to the ground, the floor was strewn with the shattered bricks of their family bond, the plaster had long since flaked away and fallen off. But still, perhaps there was still a chance, redemption was always an option, nothing was without hope, although it could seem that way, nothing was irrepairable, not if the wolves involved were willing to put time and effort in, the ebony female herself was more than willing, she would give years of her life to fixing the damage she had caused, that had been caused by her blood and those she had adopted, it was just a waiting game to see if Mati would too, put some time into their relationship. If she was willing then there was indeed a chance, Soran so desperately wanted to explain to her what had happened, why she had left, she would explain as best she could and hope her answers were reasonable enough for Mati to begin to understand why her grandmother had left her, that sometimes there are things so dark, so undefeatable plauging and chasing someone that their only option is to run away, to fix themselves before they can begin to try and fix others.

And then Mati did the completely unexpected, she invited the ebony female into her room, the shock was evident on Soran's face, she had been anticipating a slammed door, a "get the hell away from here and never darken my doorstep again." So to be invited in was a bit of a shock to the dark female, she nodded to Mati, a smile reaching her lips for a moment, "Thank you very much." She said as she walked into the room, passing her granddaughter carefully, ensuring that she did not brush against her, that could ruin everything. She entered the room, looking around, smiling at the art on the walls and around the room, at the long desk and the paint splattered stools, this was a lovely room, it was lived in, it had personality, it had Mati's stamp all over it. It made the ebony female very happy to see it, it was wonderful to see that her granddaughter had managed to inject so much of her own personality into the room, she needed to do that with her own room, at the moment it was not decorated at all, although some objects added colour and flair to the plaing magnolia walls. She had filled a shelf with knick knacks and interesting items at least, her patterned stone and bead collection was growing nicely and she had pinned the letters from her children up on the walls as well. But still it was not her own yet, it did not feel like it yet, it needed some colour, some flair, Mati could help with that she was sure, her artistic granddaughter could at the very least lend her some paint, but she didn't dare ask her, not yet, that would be far too damaging to ask at this early stage, perhaps if she managed to build a bridge between the pair, then she might ask, but it was far too early for anything like that yet. The fae took the offer to sit down and perched herself neatly on the stool that was pointed at, she placed the paintbrushes onto the table and paused for a moment, smiling at the little hedgehog that was already on the table, she watched him for a moment, realising that he must be her granddaughter's pet, he was quite adorable if she was honest. The fae's ears perked up as Mati spoke, listening to what she asked, nodding slowly at her, she crossed one leg over the other and laced her fingers together, placing her hands on the table, this way she could not fiddle with her hair, which was something she did when she was nervous.
"You know why I am here Mati, I want to talk to you... to answer your questions, you deserve that and it's unfair that no-one has spoken to you about the things that have happened in the past." She explained, a look of confusion on her dark face. And then she realised what Mati had meant, she was still in shock over having been allowed into the room, her brain was not working at it's usual speed, Mati had meant what was she doing in the house, not what she was doing here right at this moment.
"Oh, I see what you mean, I apologise, I was confused, I am a member of the pack again, I am living in the house, not far from this room actually. I didn't mean to end up so close to you, it was a random choice of room, I hadn't even realised you were sleeping in the house." The fae said, hastily pointing out that she had not selected her room in an attempt to be close to Mati, she had genuinely not intended to choose a room so close, in fact had she known she would have probably have selected another room, or opted to sleep outside, just so that her granddaughter felt more comfortable.
"Right Mati, I believe you are owed many answers, I feel it's only right that you ask me what you wish to know. So go ahead, anything you can think of." The fae said, fixing her gaze on Mati, smiling at her weakly, she was still nervous, but she was determined to answer the questions that were long overdue their answers.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread