I can [p]ut back all the pieces...
[html]

Th Church woman was a strong one. She had faced many challenges since her birth. The time when she was a pup had been wonderful, just as any pup deserved. But after she had come to her first year things only grew harder, rockier. She had found out about her father, had almost been raped, her mothers broke their mateship voes, her closest brother moved to live in the Court, her birth mother had hurt Cambria and disappeared from their lives all together. Then, she met Cambria in a different way, she had opened her eyes and her heart and she had discovered the one thing that made her life purposeful and complete was sitting in front of her all this time. Then life was right and she could move past all that had happened and forget those who hurt her because there was one single soul that made all the pain disappear.

She thought of her mate as the dark wolfess sat in front of her, wondered if she would understand this situation. Or if she would be just as confused emotionally as Mati was. The familiar voice rose, and Mati simply listened as she knew was best to do with the elder woman. Her eyes relieved the surprise she felt at the idea of Soran joining the pack, the constant reminder of Naniko and her father would be too painful. She didn't know if she could do it.

I don't have questions. She said, angered slightly at the idea that Soran would bring her this pain and thinking that she was helping in some way. I'm happy here, without thinking about Naniko or Conri. She gave a sigh, wishing that stating it simply would bring understanding to the ebony fey. I hadn't thought of my mother for many months before you came. I have another that watches out for me, and a mate who loves me. She paused for a moment then gave a question that she didn't think she needed to ask.

Am I the reason you joined the pack? Or is there someone else who you wanted to be close to?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread