I can [p]ut back all the pieces...
[html]
OOC stuff Smile

The sable female was still trembling, the nerves were getting the better of her, her hands visibly shaking as she sat across from the bronze girl. Her granddaughter was so far from the little ball of reddish brown fur with four legs sticking out. She had grown so much, she was a fully grown woman now, she had her own life here, her own home, a lover, family, Soran worried momentarily that she had spoilt this for her by coming back, perhaps some things were better left in the past, but every time she thought of the young girl her heart ached, she needed some kind of connection with her, even if it was not the familial bond that she had hoped for, she hoped that they would form something that was far less rocky than it was at the moment. The Aatte woman had been hoping to come back to a happy family, when she had left Anu and Naniko had formed a stable family for the pups, but that had all been torn apart, two of her grandchildren were missing, this knowledge still made her heart ache, and the other two were not speaking to their mother, nor did they have any knowledge of where there father was. It made the sable female sad that history repeated itself, she herself had lost her mother, the female being murdered by Soran's father when she was small, then her father had hunted her across the country until he finally died, then she herself had never managed to be a very present mother to her younger children, their father missing as well, it seemed the cycle of the Aatte family, though there was hope of course, Haven seemed to be a very present father in his pup's lives and here Mati had made ties, perhaps in time she would have a family of her own, perhaps adopt some pups with the young Marino girl, or perhaps find a male that could sire some pups for them. Soran was certain that she would be a good mother, just as Haven was a good father, yes it seemed that this generation would finally be able to do what their parents and grandparents had failed at. Yes there was still some hope for her family line, with her grandchildren and her youngest litter of pups, they had too never had a father, but they had had two mothers and had always known that they were loved, perhaps they too would prove to be good parents when given the chance. Oh how Soran wished that she had not returned to such a broken and torn family, how she wished that she had been here to prevent all the wrongs from happening, perhaps then Conri would have never attacked Naniko, perhaps Naniko would never have turned to the drugs, and the whole family would be here together, residing under the same roof. This idea was of course fanciful, there was not much that the ebony female could have done to prevent what had happened, it was simply a means to torture herself with guilt, she pushed it away from her mind, watching the bronze female as she began to speak.

What she said warmed her heart more than Mati could have known, her jade eyes, if they could, would have filled with tears of joy at that very moment. She gazed at her granddaughter like a man who had lost his faith would gaze at a miracle, the hope that radiated within her body could not be denied. She managed a smile then, beaming at her bronze granddaughter.
Oh Mati, oh little one... You do not know what that means to me. To know that there is no hostility between us, it means so much. I have missed you you know, I have missed all of you so much. The female said, her voice cracking a little, almost sobbing with relief and joy that perhaps something could be salvaged from the burned fragments of her relationship with her family. She smiled at the female, her ears swivelling to catch her voice as she spoke again, she was asking who else she knew in the pack, the sable female knew this sort of tactic well, manouvering the conversation away from the subjects that were too painful, this was alright with the green eyed lady, perhaps it would be easier to have something more of a light hearted conversation before tackling the more difficult issues in the pair's life.
Do you know a female named Deuce? She was one of my greatest friends, my former mate in fact, she was last known to be living here, I had hoped to find her here, but alas I have not. Other than that I know Savina, Anu and Jazper of course... There are many around the lands that I have known in the past, or I have known their parents, I have found that, meeting many of Deuce's children in these lands. The female replied, smiling at her red granddaughter as she did so, watching her, trying to gague her reaction to this, especially as she had revealed something of a delicate nature, that she had been mated to Deuce, though she felt the bronze furred girl would understand, she herself was mated to another female after all.
Tell me, what made you chose to stay here? Not that I am criticising, I just wondered why you had not chosen to wander like your siblings seem to have done. The lady asked, watching the girl carefully, it was rather awe inspiring to be near her, to see her little granddaughter so grown up.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 943
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread