I can [p]ut back all the pieces...
[html]
I appear to have rambled again lol.

The sable female could not help but stare at her bronze granddaughter, she knew that she had been since the beginning of their conversation, but now she could not help but stare at her with renewed awe, it was wonderful that she was willing for there to be no hostility between the two, she had missed her so much, even though she had been away her life here had always been in her mind; there had been many a night where Soran had lain awake thinking back on her family that she had left behind, all of them her children and grandchildren alike. And now she had returned to find that she was now a great grandmother and that once again the wanderlust that seemed to course through her blood had been passed on to her family, they had scattered away from these lands, perhaps never to return, though the hope that she would once again see her alabaster granddaughter, her sable grandson and all of her children again would not die within the jade eyed lady, she wanted more than ever for them to all be together. She wanted to be the matriarch of a grand family, the truth was that she was, that she always would be, the family was still family despite the fueds and the lack of their presence within the lands just at the moment. Having given birth to seven children meant that Soran would always have plenty of family scattered about the place, it was perhaps just silly to think that they would all stay in the same place, after all human families did not all live together, children moved away to other cities, sometimes even other countries, why would her own kind not be the same? Soran listened as the bronze girl spoke, it saddened her a little that Mati had never met Deuce, this meant that her pale love had been gone for a much longer time than the sable female had thought; the truth of the matter was that Deuce would always hold Soran's heart, the pair of them had been star crossed lovers, never really managing to stay together for a long time, but always seeming to love one another just as they always had done whenever they found one another again, perhaps the pale female might turn up one day, she had a habit of appearing out of the blue to the dark female. Soran nodded as the younger female said that the others must be happy to have her back, she thought so, at least she hoped so, the reception she had recieved from Jazper and Taliesin and even Savina had been warm and inviting, it was speaking to these wolves that had made her realise how much she had missed being a member of Crimson Dreams, what had driven her to come back to the pack, although she also thought that if her youngest children were ever to come here then they would come here first, Soran had always spoken very warmly of this pack when they asked her about her old home, once they realised that she had not always lived in the pack that they were born into.
They seem to be happy to see me and I must say I have been very glad to see them, you would be too young to remember, but there was a terrible fire a few years back, before you were born I believe, I lost so many old friends then, I was scared that I would return to find them all gone again. But here they were, it was wonderful to see them all again, it was that that made me come back to Crimson Dreams, seeing them all be so welcoming towards me, I missed it here. Besides if any of your aunts or uncles chose to come and find me, this would be the first place they looked. The sable female replied, mentioning Mati's aunts and uncles cautiously, hoping not to upset her once again.

Mati then explained her reasons for staying, she responded to the question quickly, seeming so sure of herself, this made Soran smile, she was glad that at least two of her grandchildren had found safe, stable homes where they truly felt happy. The female did not flinch or shy away from the mention of Anu being Mati's mother, she had accpeted this when Naniko had taken her as a mate, the fact that Conri was the pup's biological father was still important to Soran, but he did not deserve them, not after what he had done, although it pained the sable female not to have her first born near to her, they had been so close when he was young, she knew that it was for the best, he had committed crimes that were unforgivable, especially as he had seen the pain that his own mother had felt after a similar attack on herself, the attack that had led to Khaden and Dhalia being born. The female smiled at the mention of Cambria, that would be Savina's daughter, she already knew that Mati had taken her as a mate, Savina had told her this when the sable lady had rejoined the pack, in fact Savina had been the one to fill her in on some of the important issues that had happened since she had been away. Soran also happened to know that Cambria was a healer, Jazper having given her that small piece of information.
I knew that you had taken Cambria as a mate, Savina told me when I last saw her, we shared a little joke over being inlaws now. I am so glad that you have found happiness here, I am sure that she must be a special female to have gained your heart, I am very much looking forward to meeting her. Soran replied with a warm smile, she genuinely meant it, she wanted to see this female that had captured her bronze granddaughter's heart, she wanted to make sure that Mati would be happy forever, she wanted what was best for her, all of the important things in life, happiness, love, a warm bed and a full stomach, these were the things that truly mattered. She nodded again as Mati said that she had always felt that the pack was her home.
It is wonderful to feel that way about a place, that was how I had always felt about Syemv, do you know anything of Syemv at all? When it was destroyed I was heart broken, this place is starting to feel the same to me though, the lands and I will always be connected I suppose. The female spoke with warmth and genuine affection about the place that she had formerly lived.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1130
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread