Mini Vacation at the Falls! (p)
WC: 276

The roar of water brushed over him with a sensation he'd never felt before this day. Goosebumps riddled his skin under his fur as he licked his lips. range sat himself down, his legs crossed out of forcive habit. He sat up completely straight, his head ninety degrees with his chest. His brownish red fur getting damp with the mist that pelted him. He closed his eyes as his hands connected, fingers entangling and fell into his lap. The process was getting faster and faster for him with each try. As he began taking deep, slow breaths the world seemed slower to him. The rumble of the falls fading into the distance as his mind filled with blankness.
So what is my plan? what can I do with myself? Hmm......I need to read more....expand my knowledge if I am to be the mentor I need to be well versed on multiple subjects.,, that is my next step. mmmm This water is niiice....I wonder what sort of fish live down there? if any survive. Peaceful fish in a chaotic environment. Sounds like the usual for some people. I feel sorry for these people...Do they deserve what they've gotten? I highly doubt it. Some people are just born in different circumstances.... How deep will our footprints sink when we step in the sand of life? Will the pack live on for many years? or will it die with the next generation...will anything survive long enough to keep a history of us?.....thoughts and dreams. Hmm.
He sat in deep meditation, his face emotionless his breathing barely visible his chest almost frozen.

Messages In This Thread