Spre[a]d your [w]ings and prepare to fly
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this m'dear! WC: 788

The small patchwork girl looked up at the white pelted female, she was burning with curiosity as she looked at her, the female was rather entrancing, the Aatte girl could not help but be intrigued by her. She smiled up at Caspa as the female spoke again, watching her with large blue eyes as she did so, she said that she had never tasted eggs before, though she said that they were supposed to be nutritious so perhaps they were good for you?
“What does nutritious mean? And why have you never tasted an egg before? What will you do if they turn out to taste horrible? I have never seen a wolf eat an egg before, how would you go about it?” The young girl asked, the questions pouring forth from her again, spilling past her lips at a rapid fire pace, as often happened when something had stirred her curious nature. She could not help it at all, the patchwork girl wanted to know exactly everything about everything whenever she had the chance to learn. She looked up at the white female who had become her tutor for the day, she hoped that the pale furred lady did not mind this, she had become an accidental teacher for the patchwork girl as they stood here together. The female admitted that she had never kept birds before and the small girl nodded, it seemed that she was already very good at it, the little female was aware though that some wolves were simply good at picking things up when they turned their hands to them, she herself had something of a skill like that, she had picked up reading quickly enough, but she was having some troubles with learning to walk in her Optime form. The small girl wanted to learn everything, her mind was like a sponge, but she was simply having to learn to accept that some things were not as easily learnt as others. Though it seemed that Caspa had picked up bird rearing quickly, perhaps she was the kind of wolf that picked things up quickly as well.
"I see, was it hard to learn how to look after the birds?" The small female asked, her tail wagging as she looked at the female.

Then the female suggested that Robin take care of the little bird, the small girl's eyes widened and a smile stretched across her pale lips, her tail began to wag violently as she looked up at the alabaster female.
"Wow, you really mean it? I can look after the chick? How would I care for her? What do I need to do? I would very much like that, I am sure that Fee would like playing with her and looking after her as well" Robin replied with more than a little delight in her voice, she was unable to stop her tail wagging vigorously. This would be the family's first pet, they had never had anything in the house other than the wolves, her father, mother, brother, sister and uncle; and of course there was the monster under the stairs that Felicity was so scared of, but Robin was beginning to suspect that that was simply a product of her imagination, though she had not told her that, she simply chased it away whenever her brown pelted sister was frightened by it. The small girl was excited, how wonderful it would be to have this small chicken as a pet, she would be able to care for it and play with it with her sister and it would help her prove to her father that she was responsible enough to look after a horse, which was something Robin wanted more than anything.

The pale female then spoke of her childhood, saying that she had been born into a pack that trained the youngsters in something that they were not choosing for themselves, the small female's nose wrinkled slightly as she looked at the female. She could not imagine anything like that, her father and mother had never forced her to do anything other than what she had wanted to do, they supported her plans to become a hero, something that the small girl was more than grateful for. The young girl looked up at the female as she said that nothing was set in stone, the patchwork girl nodded as she said this, they were words of wisdom that she would happily remember in the time to come, although it sounded like she was telling herself more than the small Aatte.
"I think you have found a skill here most certainly, you're a very good chicken mother." The little female offered, hoping that these words would cheer Caspa up.

<style type="text/css">
.robin-sdb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.robin-sdb01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.robin-sdb01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.robin-sdb01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#5a6694; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hR6HN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #665566; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bbaabb; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Made by Shannon <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread