Will you tell me what you want?
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron wasn't quite sure she wanted to live in the caves. She really didn't want to be underground. The woman had spent the afternoon with her horse. She road out of the cave and back. She was just not into the caves she wanted to keep herself far away form them as much as possible.

Aeron moved swiftly after leaving her horse. She had only one thing in mind and that was spending some much needed time with her mate. Aeron wanted to go home cuddled up to Io and show her that she loved her. "Io I'm back I brought a rabbit." She said. She wanted to take to Io.

Pulling her hair down she turned to Io. "i really want to talk to you about not living in the caves." she said as she slid her back against the wall. 'I hate caves, I really hate caves, and I don't know why." she said. looking at her mates body she sighed. Maybe there was more to this then just asking. Maybe she needed to do something and make Io fall for her. Or maybe it was the other way.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread