Will you tell me what you want?
[html]

I'm thinking that they can claim a cave aswell as making a den elsewhere, since Io would probably use it for some reason. also Io is planning vaguely about our plot XD

Io looked up from what she was doing, sitting outside one of the caves she had taken a fancy to. The words brought a soft frown to her face, but her accented monotone voice rang out from an unmoving body. 'Fine' she wanted to live in a cave, she had done so in Inferni and she had done so for some time in Cesarski. Aeron had said nothing about Io not living in a cave, Io slid down beside Aeron, taking the rabbit from her and inspecting it. A batering gift? How sweet. 'I am claiming this cave' her announcement was sudden, and toned as if there was no room to manuover. There wasn't per se, Io wouldn't take residence there, maybe sometimes. She use it as a get away, a safe place, a store room. Which ever she titled it as, she just wanted it for reassurance.

'I shall cook tonight' she said softly, letting her head drop onto Aeron's shoulder. 'I miss the boys', Io closed her eyes. She had a plan brewing, a good one if everyone agreed to it, another potential reason she wanted a cave. She spoke again, adding to the subtlety of her earlier comment, 'What do you want with the rabbit?' she had lots of things, vegtables, fish, other meat, herbs. 'Wait. What do you actually want me to do with the rabbit?' Again, she could really do anything, make a roast dinner, a stew, a soup, which ever she chose Io would be happy to cook it.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread