Will you tell me what you want?
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron listened to the woman rant. It was plain as day that the woman was sad. She sighed in her mind why couldn't she make her pain go away? Why couldn't she make the woman see that she didn't have to hide behind such a hard mask. I know love, please don't worry they will be fine you taught them well. She said as she kissed Io's forehead.

She wanted to toss that damn rabbit somewhere and just cradle io but that wasn't how Io was. She was a woman tying to be a rock. She kissed Io's cheek moving to her neck then back up to her ear. I want you to make it how you like it. aeron said nipping her ear and moving back a bit with a toothy white grin.

Aeron looked at her mate and waited for some form of response. you mean like a man or pups and if so we need a bigger cave. Why was she not bothered by the fact that her mate slept with others? what was it that made her feel like nothing could take Io away? I told you when i asked you I would not ask you to change. I loved you for who you were. if you'd rather sleep with a man then me that's fine. She paused If you rather have us and a man no one thing like I said before I still want you by my side at night. it was the only thing that mattered a few minutes of alone time just to look at her and love her. Just to show her she cared. Leaning back on the wall Aeron looked at the ceiling. because I love you.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread