Will you tell me what you want?
[html]

occgoodnessss

The hybrid stayed silent for a while, contemplsting several things. 'I know I taught them well...' a sharp edge appear on her voice, not directed towards Aeron in any sense of the word. She rested herself completly on Aeron, too tired and burdened to bother herself. 'Raw then...' she said stoicly, please that she had gotten her own way. Many times she got close to telling Aeron to stop being so nice and that she was truely happy, never mind how she acted. But if Aeron was happy, she was happy.

'Not a man' Io said, her tone softening, 'Pups perhaps... I do not need a man, I have you. Men, in my eyes are like toys...' A bigger cave would be a good idea though, family or now family, 'I know where the larger caves are'. She had found the before and it would be easy to find them again, she wasn't stupid it was easy to find her way through the residential area of the caverns. Io stood up, sighing, 'I love you too...' She moved away towards the larger caves, it wasn't far away, not by her count. She looked around a few times to check Aeron was following her, 'Here' she said softly. Aeron could chose which cave.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread