Will you tell me what you want?
[html]
OOC So you pick one of the two larger caves on the map, and pm James so he knows which one we're claiming.

Aeron had not had any complaints if her mate wanted raw food that was fine. She had to admit she missed good old raw food. she ate a lot of it when she traveled north to this land.

She looked at Io she felt herself feeling more confidence. she was glad that io said what she did. having pups running around could be fun. She smiled looking at her. "I think it will be good. i'll take care of you and them and keep you fed. After all Io said nothing about her having pups. Why after leaving her girls would she want more anyways.

Io had stood and started to leave so Aeron rushed up scrambling to get caught up. "Well ok so why don't you pick on you like and i'll Bring the stuff over and we can make it a home. Maybe I can find a trader who has some pelts." She said still not thrilled about cave life. Maybe it was just her maybe she needed to suck it up and get over it. Aeron smiled leaning into Io. "Maybe one with a few rooms in it."

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread