Will you tell me what you want?
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron smiled and then her ears fell against her head. Io don't say that, I hate when you talk like that She said as she looked away

Aeron listened to Io describe each room and they moved all the stuff and she had never noticed just how anal Io could be about things. She just had to admit things were so nice. She didn't have to be in charge and Io kept her in line. After all if Io didn't who would.

Watching Io plop down Aeron sat next to her. "io I will have more pups on one condition." she stated "I will do it only if the male meets me first and I feel alright about him. I wont just sleep with anyone." she stated as she looked at her mate. the big thing was the golden female wasn't even sure that she would ever want to care for pups again. After all she was a monster.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread