Will you tell me what you want?
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron looked at Io she hated how dark she could be. Ears came up as she watched the woman move about. Io who is this man? She asked. She was also begining to wonder was she just another pawn in the game of Io? The woman spoke of how men were nothing but toys but was the true or were all being toys to her?

io started to get the food ready and she wasn't even sure what Io was going to do though at this point she didn't care. Standing up she followed Io as the woman sat down and looked at her. "Io what do you want from me? What is it that I give to you that you need?" she asked as she looked at her. She had to know what Io wanted from her because some day's it felt like there was nothing between the two women. But Aeron was beginning to realize that this was the way Io was.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread