Will you tell me what you want?
[html]

breakdown time Tongue

Io shrugged, she knew the man's name, but it was irrelevant really. 'It does not matter', she laced her words with a smile, 'Just a man'. She fiddled with her bracelet, which she had left on the table when she was moving the items around the house. She picked it up, caressing the surface before sliding it onto her wrist. She sighed, twisting her wrist so she could peer at her reflection.

Aeron's question surprised her. And not in a pleasent way. He heart skipped a beat as it sped up and her ears pressed themselves down. The russet and white hybrid turned away. Did she actually know what she wanted? Before today she had been quite content with how their relationship worked, it wasn't a common one, but it was efficient and she prefered it like that. She looked back at her mate, swallowing and putting on a somewhat forced smile, 'Nothing, more than I ask now. Nothing more than you already give me'. It was true, she didn't want anything to change. As much as Io made everyone else see other wise, she was unstable. It was hereditory, quite obviously so. Her mother had been the same, only happy if she had the control. The younger female was ignorant to that fact however, which wasn't a good thing. 'I am sorry' Io said softly, her voice a fraction higher than a whisper. She had no idea what she was apologising for, but either way she did. The woman stood and moved away, towards the door. Her pace was quicker than she expected as she removed herself from the room.

She half collapsed to the ground a few yards from the entrace of her home, too frazzled to make any sense of the situation. This was truly the first time the woman had ever lost control this much.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread